Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a good strategy for Khezu?

Go down 
+2
oz78
RockmanX
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RockmanX

RockmanX

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2006-10-02

a good strategy for Khezu? Empty
PostSubject: a good strategy for Khezu?   a good strategy for Khezu? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 3:22 pm

I want a good strategy for that F******* Wyverm, I want kill him fast so if you can please recomend a weapon to kill him faster....
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: a good strategy for Khezu?   a good strategy for Khezu? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 7:32 pm

RockmanX wrote:
I want a good strategy for that F******* Wyverm, I want kill him fast so if you can please recomend a weapon to kill him faster....
There's the regular khezu weak vs fire, and red khezu that's weak to water.
I suppose you kill him fine, if you have problems fighting khezu because he target you, make dung bomb with monster dropping and bomb material. He'll not sense you for a while and attack at random. Do you use Katana? faster then GS on Khezu because you can move around faster.
Make earplug armour to deal with the screams if you always get caught by the screams and the khezu's follow up attack.

Edit: I'll like to know if you have problems fighting the Khezu, no complicated stratagy with Khezu, just to attack fast and oftenly. Khezu's legs are weak.
Back to top Go down
RockmanX

RockmanX

PostSubject: Re: a good strategy for Khezu?   a good strategy for Khezu? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 7:45 pm

I killed him 4 times but it cost a lot of time, i want some strategy for kill him faster, and for avoid the problem when he becomes in Fury mode .

what armor have the earplug skill? by now I'm using the Basarios one at lvl 3
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: a good strategy for Khezu?   a good strategy for Khezu? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 7:50 pm

RockmanX wrote:
I killed him 4 times but it cost a lot of time, i want some strategy for kill him faster, and for avoid the problem when he becomes in Fury mode .

what armor have the earplug skill? by now I'm using the Basarios one at lvl 3
Basic Rathian full set, but keep an eye on the element and Def.
BTW you can block screams.
Back to top Go down
RockmanX

RockmanX

PostSubject: Re: a good strategy for Khezu?   a good strategy for Khezu? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 7:51 pm

I'm thinkin in made that fire Great sword (that red gs which need 3 Fire sacs, 2 skulls and machalite), is that GS a good option?
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: a good strategy for Khezu?   a good strategy for Khezu? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 8:06 pm

RockmanX wrote:
I'm thinkin in made that fire Great sword (that red gs which need 3 Fire sacs, 2 skulls and machalite), is that GS a good option?
That's the only few fire weapons early in game, it's quite weak actually, but will do well until you get better fire weapons. One such is Rathalos SnS, Corona is one of the best if you want fire elements. Aslso have Rathalos fire sword, main line better fire attack, azure line better base damage and sharpness. Have you faced the alterd ego of Khezu? the Red ones have a speacial attack that a regular khezu don't have.
Back to top Go down
RockmanX

RockmanX

PostSubject: Re: a good strategy for Khezu?   a good strategy for Khezu? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 8:23 pm

I know his special attack, is the only khezu I never defeated. I finished today the 2º of the Plesioth GS if only I didn't sell the Green plesioth scales XP-...
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: a good strategy for Khezu?   a good strategy for Khezu? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 8:28 pm

RockmanX wrote:
I know his special attack, is the only khezu I never defeated. I finished today the 2º of the Plesioth GS if only I didn't sell the Green plesioth scales XP-...

A problem getting water weapons is one, If you have the Cash, use a gun on it instead, you can buy water bullets and it's actually quite easy to kill the red Khezu until you get better melee weapons to match.
Back to top Go down
RockmanX

RockmanX

PostSubject: Re: a good strategy for Khezu?   a good strategy for Khezu? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 8:33 pm

which gun you recomend to me?? I used the Gypceros one to kill the Plesioth some times
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: a good strategy for Khezu?   a good strategy for Khezu? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 9:11 pm

RockmanX wrote:
which gun you recomend to me?? I used the Gypceros one to kill the Plesioth some times

If you have the material, Crab gun.
Back to top Go down
Baium

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2006-09-30

PostSubject: Re: a good strategy for Khezu?   a good strategy for Khezu? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 9:32 pm

Or Blue Yian Kut-Ku Cannon, good weapon for good hunter XD

About Khezu, i heard there is 3 breakable parts on it's body, is this true Question
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: a good strategy for Khezu?   a good strategy for Khezu? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 9:44 pm

Baium wrote:
Or Blue Yian Kut-Ku Cannon, good weapon for good hunter XD

About Khezu, i heard there is 3 breakable parts on it's body, is this true Question

Blue Yian kutku cannon? I recommended crab as it has water bullets to use against red khezu, I don't remember kutku cannons with water bullet?

About breakable parts, Here's what Mr potatoe has
"The body, the left foot and the right foot, with the head the wobbling of each 2 times or more (there is a pattern to in addition to)"

Think they meant both legs, body and head can be broken. I remember clearly that the back and legs will show angry scars when you repeatly hit khezu at that part, havn't seen the head with scar yet.
Back to top Go down
Baium

PostSubject: Re: a good strategy for Khezu?   a good strategy for Khezu? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 9:52 pm

I am always aiming his head and there is scar on his neck and lips if you succesfuly destroy it.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: a good strategy for Khezu?   a good strategy for Khezu? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 10:11 pm

Baium wrote:
I am always aiming his head and there is scar on his neck and lips if you succesfuly destroy it.
LOL, figures, I always kill it by attacking it's legs.
Back to top Go down
RockmanX

RockmanX

PostSubject: Re: a good strategy for Khezu?   a good strategy for Khezu? EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 1:58 pm

I saw that Scar in him face but I never saw the scars on his wing
Back to top Go down
Baium

PostSubject: Re: a good strategy for Khezu?   a good strategy for Khezu? EmptyMon Oct 09, 2006 7:16 pm

Btw when Khezu is hanging with is tail in the celling, sometimes it drop item in the ground. is it worth to pick or just leave the item Question
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: a good strategy for Khezu?   a good strategy for Khezu? EmptyMon Oct 09, 2006 7:48 pm

Baium wrote:
Btw when Khezu is hanging with is tail in the celling, sometimes it drop item in the ground. is it worth to pick or just leave the item Question
One of the rarest of it's drops came through picking that shit, you'll bet it's worth all the trouble!
Back to top Go down
Baium

PostSubject: Re: a good strategy for Khezu?   a good strategy for Khezu? EmptyMon Oct 09, 2006 8:49 pm

What kind of item i get from that "shit" Oz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: a good strategy for Khezu?   a good strategy for Khezu? EmptyTue Oct 10, 2006 9:36 am

Baium wrote:

What kind of item i get from that "shit" Oz Very Happy
Well em... shitz?!?!

LOL.. it's some bunch or jap charaters I can't read... that item I'm talking about is used in a some weapons and armours for khezu, oonazuchi. It's some rare shitz alright..
Back to top Go down
Baium

PostSubject: Re: a good strategy for Khezu?   a good strategy for Khezu? EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 6:05 am

I always got Wyvern Tears from that stupid drops, no luck i guess
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: a good strategy for Khezu?   a good strategy for Khezu? EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 8:04 am

Back to top Go down
overlord

overlord

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: a good strategy for Khezu?   a good strategy for Khezu? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 9:22 am

wow... khezu at HR7 (MHP2G) is 10 times more difficult.. the red khezu armor have super High grade earplug. The rarest drop is choice khezu steak. I desperate need it for my true devil slicer upgrade.. - HOWLING DEVIL SLICER rock.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: a good strategy for Khezu?   a good strategy for Khezu? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 3:18 pm

khezu is always fun Smile
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: a good strategy for Khezu?   a good strategy for Khezu? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:00 am

yh.
On original MHF I was stuck on the khezu.
And when it came up on F2 I thought I was finished and that I would need a different game.
But with LS I kicked its sorry ass.
Smile
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: a good strategy for Khezu?   a good strategy for Khezu? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 1:26 pm

ever tried a group of 4 people with 99 stones each and felyne kickboxer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a good strategy for Khezu?   a good strategy for Khezu? Empty

Back to top Go down

a good strategy for Khezu?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next