Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

kill the 1st khezu MHF2

Go down 
+7
It wasn't me
pyropower
overlord
im here, are you
MrManga
oz78
jg
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

kill the 1st khezu MHF2 Empty
PostSubject: kill the 1st khezu MHF2   kill the 1st khezu MHF2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 4:14 am

any advise for the first khezu you fight im using the kut-ku twin blades
the problem to start with is that it dunt kill me
i just cnt kill it ,
i hit it and hit it but it wont die
i always get timed out and it is the only fire weapon
i can use at the moment
ive also tried the bull hammer and the buster blade wich are crap
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: kill the 1st khezu MHF2   kill the 1st khezu MHF2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 8:59 am

UPDATE: NEVER MIND I KICKED ITS ARSE ALL OVER Very Happy

kill the 1st khezu MHF2 Video1-2
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: kill the 1st khezu MHF2   kill the 1st khezu MHF2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 1:32 pm

Sorry I wan't available when you posted 1st, I was out for a badminton session with my co-workers when I'm usually online.

Incase you wanted to try other weapons with this badboy, there's a few hings you'll want to take note of
since he's packed with a pretty nasty scream, always block facing it if you use a weapon with the option or evasive measures such as rolling or making highgrade earplugs before engaging it.
Try to bait it to attack before you do so that it doesn't surprise you with some nasty counterattacks.
Fire elements is not a must but abuse the lemental weakness if you can, in Khezu's case it's fire and weapons like Gunlances all comes with fire attacks(shelling, wyvern fire).
Take out it's legs and you will have more chances to attack it when it falls over, I find this most logical as alot of wyvern tend to come in sizes that make them stand so tall, they're out of your weapons effective attack range.

I'm sure you already have some sort of formula as in bringing down the Khezu, but you can always test out some new approach. You'll have it mellowed before you know it. Have Fun!
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: kill the 1st khezu MHF2   kill the 1st khezu MHF2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 12:09 pm

thanks i killed by using a sword wich flashes green instead of my blunt hammer

(this site is great by the way)
Back to top Go down
MrManga

MrManga

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: kill the 1st khezu MHF2   kill the 1st khezu MHF2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 7:34 am

that khezu gave us trouble for at least 3 weeks...
Back to top Go down
im here, are you

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: kill the 1st khezu MHF2   kill the 1st khezu MHF2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 10:20 am

im completely stuck aswl

im new to the game so ive only got basic weapons, but i use gun thingys alot, but how the hell do i kill the khezu

on monster hunter freedom 2 psp
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: kill the 1st khezu MHF2   kill the 1st khezu MHF2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 6:08 pm

Guns are easy, JG can fill you in on that.
Back to top Go down
im here, are you

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: kill the 1st khezu MHF2   kill the 1st khezu MHF2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 2:29 am

thanks,

I almost got there, but loads of giaprey came

do the gun upgrades help alot, like the shield and power barrel?
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: kill the 1st khezu MHF2   kill the 1st khezu MHF2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 6:48 am

should i copy that old message again, the best advise i gave =P

-----------------------------------------

the way to kill it is to buy a bowgun (rapidcaster will be best at your current progress) and buy maximum normalS 1 + 2, pierce 1, crag 1 and there is a ledge in area 1 in the mountains were you enter number 4 stand up there and shoot the hell out of it then it will fly to 3 climb on the log and run to the far side were it is higher up then shoot the hell out of it again and it will die.
only fight him here dont go into 6,7,8 your not safe up there
Back to top Go down
overlord

overlord

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: kill the 1st khezu MHF2   kill the 1st khezu MHF2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 9:53 pm

Use Gunlance (Luna's Howl or Luna's Roar). They are really khezu grinder. Two blow and Khezu will fall on the ground. Hit on its face.
Also when Khezu start landing, use large bomb+ and small explosive bomb to blast it. Place bombs at its shadow.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: kill the 1st khezu MHF2   kill the 1st khezu MHF2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 4:19 am

good tips should help some people out
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: kill the 1st khezu MHF2   kill the 1st khezu MHF2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 8:57 am

I personally use the fire SNS. It can block his attacks and allows you to move fast and get away from the elec attacks.
Back to top Go down
It wasn't me

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: kill the 1st khezu MHF2   kill the 1st khezu MHF2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 8:54 am

Um, i am new to the game (1 month...) and i am up to killing the Khezu for level 2 quests (the urgent one before lvl 3) and i have built up a heap of poo bombs and traps and potions and whetstones and the like...but i always run outta items before i have finished killing it. Tonight i got it into rage mode 3 times, after which i ran out. How many times do i need to enrage it before i can trap it? im using the bone armour set, twin kut-ku and lots of evading and potions. I have started the gameover like 5 times and i still dont have the hang of the game. And is the Bone Katana "Wolf" a good wep against the Khezu? Sorry about the huge message but i havent found any cheats for this game and none of my friends play the game. scratch Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: kill the 1st khezu MHF2   kill the 1st khezu MHF2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 9:06 am

There are no cheats for monster hunter 2 or which ever one you have.

Bone Katana "Wolf" is a good weapon to start with, if you can try to get it to Bone Katana "Shark" first.
Back to top Go down
http://radsfilesranos.comicgenesis.com
overlord

overlord

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: kill the 1st khezu MHF2   kill the 1st khezu MHF2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 9:54 pm

I remember the time when I first kill my first elder Khezu quest at level 2. Pretty tough that time. Try to get a ear plug armor if possible. For long sword, u can't use combo on him without getting electric shock. Normally, when it scream.. u r dead.

Try gunlance. Aways stand on its right side and fire the gun lance near to its head as possible. When Khezu rotate, u move together with it. Its neck can stretch very long to hurt u if u r not careful. Note: Red khezu's neck is even longer Smile
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: kill the 1st khezu MHF2   kill the 1st khezu MHF2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:31 am

Overlord speaks of a huge problem. In rage he will scream, then electro-jump. Then you are stuck under him so he will do standing electro.
This is enough power to destroy tigrex armor, so watch out for it.
Your best bet is to get your stamina up and use a fire weapon with a shield. Allowing you to use his weakness and block his scream.
With the items, take- 10 potions, 10 mega potions, 10 herbs, 10 blue mushrooms, 10 rations, as much meat as you have and 99 paintballs.
If you are really desperate to capture him you have to wait for him to start limping.
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

PostSubject: Re: kill the 1st khezu MHF2   kill the 1st khezu MHF2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 5:21 am

Tigrex armour is a bad armour to use to fight khezu... Rathalos
armour would do better since the defence points are the same as tigrex but the thunder resistence(?) is much higher.

Any stronge fire weapon would do, you don't have to have a shield, I never used a shield.
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: kill the 1st khezu MHF2   kill the 1st khezu MHF2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 5:26 am

yeah I know, but it's my main armor, plus I usually beat khezu without gettin hit.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: kill the 1st khezu MHF2   kill the 1st khezu MHF2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 9:37 am

As I mainly uitilize a bow, I can say that the only major pinch for Khezu is it's scream.
1st timers or those lacking in high grade ear plug can fight easier using any SnS combination, Fire ones to for enhanced effect.

My advice for any as always to to farmiliarize the pattern in how the khezu will move, it does you no service to rush into a battle without knowledge of what your objective monster can throw at you.

Thus I say again circle and continue to circle till you recognize a pattern and see a viable opening. With the Khezu I particularly like to bait it to jump so that I have time to land more then just a hit or two.. for katana users, know that it's full body electric attack(static) has a lapse of about 2 seconds, which is just enough for a trust and withdraw slash.

I like to do that to it's legs, Khezu can fall over quite easily if it is done right.. warranting free hits on his head for a faster, smoother kill.
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: kill the 1st khezu MHF2   kill the 1st khezu MHF2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:13 pm

Yeah I love targeting the legs. Once he falls over you can beat him real bad.
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

PostSubject: Re: kill the 1st khezu MHF2   kill the 1st khezu MHF2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 3:28 am

Didn't know the legs was a good part to hit XD
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: kill the 1st khezu MHF2   kill the 1st khezu MHF2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 3:54 am

a lance with paralisis attribute makes khezu a pushover you can block it all lol except thundery balls of death of course.
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

PostSubject: Re: kill the 1st khezu MHF2   kill the 1st khezu MHF2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 3:59 am

Cool. I still kill him easy with a gun tho.
Back to top Go down
tfighteer

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: kill the 1st khezu MHF2   kill the 1st khezu MHF2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:53 pm

well im new to the forum but ive play monster hunter freedom 2 since last year andi quit to times first reason giadrome i had no new equipment and i gave up then i came back and got stuck own khezu and im still stuck i have golem blade iron katana gospel bone katana shark iron striker hammer white cat stamp hammer velocidrome bite snake bite+ viper bite frost edge dual tomahawk twin kut ku blango fur bow rapidcaster chainblitz whichshould i use im desperate!
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: kill the 1st khezu MHF2   kill the 1st khezu MHF2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:53 pm

didn't matter the kind of weapon you use, only need to know that any weapon that can kill is a good weapon. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kill the 1st khezu MHF2   kill the 1st khezu MHF2 Empty

Back to top Go down

kill the 1st khezu MHF2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next