Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Astinos

Astinos

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend? Empty
PostSubject: Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend?   Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 8:05 am

i only use the sword katana, dark scythe and hunters dagger.
i want to use the GS, what do u recommend to start with?

i also want to upgrage it.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend?   Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 9:20 am

khezu shock sword or buster blade upgrade it a few times to ravenger blade

oh yeah and valkery blade if you can get that
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend?   Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 10:02 am

yeah i want the khezu, it looks nasty but i can't get it, still need to complete the items.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend?   Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 10:03 am

use the same tactic and kill him again
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend?   Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 10:13 am

how will i do that? i don't see the urgent quest anymore?
im doing the quest for this old lady/man?
who keeps on saying ''YADIME''

and i lack the RUBBERY HIDE item, where do i get this?

what do you call that person?
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend?   Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 10:28 am

thats the village chief she is a woman once you have done the quest go on the 3 star quests and the khezu will be there already cleared
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend?   Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 10:33 am

how about the RUBBERY HIDE?
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend?   Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 10:35 am

oh yeah its gypceros hide
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend?   Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 10:47 am

what Quest is this?
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend?   Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 8:59 pm

When you choose to take a quest, there's a button to scroll for the quest details... look there to determine if the quest has the monster you seek. This beats having you ask for the quest name everytime you are looking for something to kill..
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend?   Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 4:15 am

the khezu sword is really easy to make you could probobly make it after killing him 2 times and 1 gypceros
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend?   Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 6:54 am

I have the sword now!

i upgraded the Buster Sword, instead of buying the Khezu.
after upgrading the BS, it became the Khezu.

though i find it slower to use, that its not effective with the Congalala, and the Kehzu!

but killing the YKK is easy!
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend?   Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 9:04 am

You don't really need anything beside fancy footwork and a green sharpness weapon with the congalala. Khezu emits electricity so I will never use a weapon with lightning attribute on him.
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend?   Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 10:06 am

oz, i was thinking that its not applicable on the Congalala cause it moves fast and the sword is heavy to carry making me slow to react.

but tell me, why the electric shock doesn't affect him?
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend?   Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 10:26 am

If you mean the congalala, he's weak to fire and not electricity.
As with the Khezu, it pretty obvious that it's primary element, lightning is not it's weakness.

BTW, you can defeat the congalala with a GS, just takes a little patience, practice and a steady hand.
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend?   Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 1:30 pm

you got it all figured out! hands down man!
have you finished the game???
if you have, i hope i can expect more from it, that its not only a hack and slash game after all, im talking about the story line, from the intro til the end.

beginning ***Quest my total time is 53hours of game play.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend?   Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 2:38 pm

I have actually put my MHF2 away till the next installment comes up.. yea, I have pretty much done everything misc, did some of each of the fatalis. (i got the title for 10 black fatalis kills, forgot about the red and white ones) I would recommend you find a friend to play this game with. best if you can have a few friends to play in a party, the main raw of the game besides the strategy is the Co operation. seriously.. It will not be half as fun if you cannot go online or connect to another gamer..
Back to top Go down
wack118

wack118

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend?   Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 11:33 pm

when u have it drawn and he comes at you either press R or move analogue stick to the side and preess X you will roll out of the way its all in the timeing of ur attacks between his with a GS
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend?   Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend? EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 9:15 pm

Astinos wrote:
I have the sword now!

i upgraded the Buster Sword, instead of buying the Khezu.
after upgrading the BS, it became the Khezu.

though i find it slower to use, that its not effective with the Congalala, and the Kehzu!

but killing the YKK is easy!

yeah thats how i got the sword, its no slower than any other GS it will be good for you at the stage you are at its quite sharp and its powerful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend?   Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend? Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Sword - im still choosing, what do you recommend?
Page 1 of 1