Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sword that EXPLODES!!! - how????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Astinos

Astinos

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Sword that EXPLODES!!! - how???? Empty
PostSubject: Sword that EXPLODES!!! - how????   Sword that EXPLODES!!! - how???? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 1:03 pm

I've seen this in YOUTUBE, the character is using a small sword and a shield, but man each SLASH = EXPLODES, kinda cool!

how can i have one?
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Sword that EXPLODES!!! - how????   Sword that EXPLODES!!! - how???? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 6:05 pm

You can make weapons that has elemental properties... like that sword that has fire attribute by making and upgrading your weapons. You will need to have a few Rathalos to make a Sword and shield that "explodes" on every hit.
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: Sword that EXPLODES!!! - how????   Sword that EXPLODES!!! - how???? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 7:49 am

can i used this in my sword katana and dark schythe?

though i find it slower compared to what i saw in youtube, and that sword is smaller in size

i saw one in the training for KEHZU, i think its called ""dj inn""
i like that sword, how can i make one?
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Sword that EXPLODES!!! - how????   Sword that EXPLODES!!! - how???? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 9:22 am

http://home.comcast.net/~wepon1984/MHF2v0.5.htm
Check out th above link.. if you had made a wapon up to a certain point. you should see the require parts to make one.
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: Sword that EXPLODES!!! - how????   Sword that EXPLODES!!! - how???? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 9:37 am

your a genius! i don't understand it though
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Sword that EXPLODES!!! - how????   Sword that EXPLODES!!! - how???? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 10:42 am

erm say you want to make a poison battle axe. locate it on the map, trace back leftwards till you se the start.
Now make that wapon, up grade it according to the weapons you see on the map. proced up to the point where the weapon you want to make is.
Back to top Go down
deadlytoaster

deadlytoaster

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Sword that EXPLODES!!! - how????   Sword that EXPLODES!!! - how???? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 6:25 pm

Dude seriously? ok just make the red saber that does fire damage, actually any weapong that does fire damage makes lil explosions that look awesome
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Sword that EXPLODES!!! - how????   Sword that EXPLODES!!! - how???? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 9:03 pm

deadlytoaster wrote:
Dude seriously? ok just make the red saber that does fire damage, actually any weapong that does fire damage makes lil explosions that look awesome
Astinos just started, I'm thinking to teach him to use the tools, if h were more experienced I'll just tell him the names etc.

the weapon map may be big, but it listed the stuff you usually look for in choosing weapons to use/make.
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: Sword that EXPLODES!!! - how????   Sword that EXPLODES!!! - how???? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 7:03 am

thanks for the help! im on the task of completing ***Quest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword that EXPLODES!!! - how????   Sword that EXPLODES!!! - how???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sword that EXPLODES!!! - how????
Page 1 of 1