Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kehzu - how to slay???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Astinos

Astinos

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Kehzu - how to slay??? Empty
PostSubject: Kehzu - how to slay???   Kehzu - how to slay??? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 11:00 am

my katana shark and dark scythe won't do any harm to this monster.

what weapon and how to create?
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Kehzu - how to slay???   Kehzu - how to slay??? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 3:45 pm

create a rapidcaster bowgun and buy every ammo from the shop that will work with your gun press square at the shop the ones without an X over the picture can be used

then set off to the mountains and wait in area one on the top ledge when he gets to the area paintball him and shoot the hell out of him on the top ledge dont stand to close to the edge though

and in area 3 climb on the log and go up to the high part at the end and then shoot the hell out of him again make sure hes paintballed

dont fight him in the areas at the top just fight him in areas 1 and 3 because you are 100 % safe there on the ledge and log

you should finish him off quite easily following this good luck
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Kehzu - how to slay???   Kehzu - how to slay??? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 8:36 pm

Good tip Jg! I hope the weapon map makes sense to you Astinos, if it does, know that the khezu is weak to fire so any kind of fire weapon has an advantage over it's weakness.
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: Kehzu - how to slay???   Kehzu - how to slay??? EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 6:46 am

Yeah I'm pretty sure what your saying guys

Area 1 - top ledge, this is where I climb up, its just that there are TWO rocks to be climb up to? and I should only stay at the first one, because climbing the second rock will lead me to Area 4

Area 3- this is where the place which I can collect bones, its at the back end facing south right?

though both areas are filled with irritating bugs!
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Kehzu - how to slay???   Kehzu - how to slay??? EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 12:36 pm

That'sthe deal, you don't think he game producers didn't think of th ledges now do you?
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: Kehzu - how to slay???   Kehzu - how to slay??? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 7:52 am

man that Kehzu sure is tough, but it has no brains! =)
until you know the secret...
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Kehzu - how to slay???   Kehzu - how to slay??? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 9:14 am

did you kill him ? and how ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kehzu - how to slay???   Kehzu - how to slay??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Kehzu - how to slay???
Page 1 of 1