Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monoblos Heart - capture, slay him already! no Heart??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Astinos

Astinos

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Monoblos Heart - capture, slay him already! no Heart?? Empty
PostSubject: Monoblos Heart - capture, slay him already! no Heart??   Monoblos Heart - capture, slay him already! no Heart?? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 8:14 am

hey guys!

i finally completed the Monoblos armor after kiling him again and againd 5times in a row!!! cause he only gives me the Blood item only one per kill.

Eager Cleaver is very nice, my fav weapon, can't wait to make dice monsters when i upgrade it to Devil Slicer

anyway, the HEART from the Monoblos, how do i get that?
i cut his tail, slay him, capture him, but no heart item.

and does it have any difference with the White Monoblos?
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Monoblos Heart - capture, slay him already! no Heart??   Monoblos Heart - capture, slay him already! no Heart?? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 9:13 am

for some strange reason i get them from high rank hermitaurs that is the only way i have got my one monoblos heart
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Monoblos Heart - capture, slay him already! no Heart??   Monoblos Heart - capture, slay him already! no Heart?? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 6:31 pm

jg wrote:
for some strange reason i get them from high rank hermitaurs that is the only way i have got my one monoblos heart
I heard of the rumour before but personally I've 50+ hermituar kills and never got the heart from there. Astino, you've come a long way now. you'v probably realize this, many monsters have something extremely hard to get.. the monoblos heart is one of them. you have 3 chances to get one when you kill it. 2 if you capture but it's quoted to be a higher chance in captures. Be sure to always cut it's tail, the tail has a chance for a heart carve.. I can confirm this only because I got my hearts from there... after some 4 runs.. my friend did 50 runs before he got his.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: Monoblos Heart - capture, slay him already! no Heart??   Monoblos Heart - capture, slay him already! no Heart?? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 1:43 am

oz78 wrote:
jg wrote:
I heard of the rumour before but personally I've 50+ hermituar kills and never got the heart from there. Astino, you've come a long way now. you'v probably realize this, many monsters have something extremely hard to get.. the monoblos heart is one of them. you have 3 chances to get one when you kill it. 2 if you capture but it's quoted to be a higher chance in captures. Be sure to always cut it's tail, the tail has a chance for a heart carve.. I can confirm this only because I got my hearts from there... after some 4 runs.. my friend did 50 runs before he got his.

really ? i get monoblos shells and a heart from hermitaurs all the time
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Monoblos Heart - capture, slay him already! no Heart??   Monoblos Heart - capture, slay him already! no Heart?? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 3:53 am

I only got the red horn from the Hermituar. but here's a guy I knew that has gotten the heart in your method. he's creditable of course, that dude has more then 2k G rank mission cleared uner his record the last time I saw him... 2~3 months ago.
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Monoblos Heart - capture, slay him already! no Heart??   Monoblos Heart - capture, slay him already! no Heart?? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 11:43 am

i killed him, i captured him but no heart.
so another alternative is,

1. cut his tail, kill him
2. cut his tail, capture him

because simply capturing him and killing him leaving its tail still on him did worked.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: Monoblos Heart - capture, slay him already! no Heart??   Monoblos Heart - capture, slay him already! no Heart?? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 2:33 pm

well i would cut his tail everytime you fight it and when you capture them you get more rewards so....

option 2 would be best i think
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Monoblos Heart - capture, slay him already! no Heart??   Monoblos Heart - capture, slay him already! no Heart?? EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 11:24 am

jg wrote:
well i would cut his tail everytime you fight it and when you capture them you get more rewards so....

option 2 would be best i think
Totally agrees with this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monoblos Heart - capture, slay him already! no Heart??   Monoblos Heart - capture, slay him already! no Heart?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Monoblos Heart - capture, slay him already! no Heart??
Page 1 of 1