Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS

Go down 
+2
oz78
jg
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS Empty
PostSubject: KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS   KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 9:01 am

HAHAHAHA AT LAST

KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS Video1-2
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS   KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 12:53 pm

Good job! Why would you need antidote in a fight with a Khezu?
Back to top Go down
drago

drago

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS   KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS EmptySat Oct 20, 2007 8:16 am

maybe he killed the almighty poisonis khezu u no the one on the back of the cereal Monster O's
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS   KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 12:04 pm

i carrie them about evrywere so i dont forget them wen i do need them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS   KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 10:33 pm

IMO the few things you should always pack in your bags:
Mega potion;
Max potion;
Mega/power juice;
Mega demon drug/Power pill;
Mega armourskin/Armour pill;
Flash bombs;
Hot drink;
Cool drink;
Farcaster.

Also in my list are either whetstones or power coating depending on my choice of weapon. In case you're wondering why I included the farcaster it's because at time where you really need to get out of sticky situations, this is the best solution.
Back to top Go down
drago

drago

PostSubject: Re: KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS   KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 2:23 pm

but shouldnt u have something like a potion/megapotion with u i mean if you are fighting something then u get really hurt but u have an antidote and alot of other crap then u will be going through your inventory the whole time!

Last edited by on Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
drago

drago

PostSubject: Re: KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS   KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 9:46 am

bored...

..................:::::::::::::........................:::::::::::::::.................

i call it a dot-kutku
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS   KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 10:54 am

How's your play through? Made progress?
Back to top Go down
drago

drago

PostSubject: Re: KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS   KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 8:23 am

nope.. ungrounded from computer but not PSP....
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: 6r7uj   KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 3:46 pm

oz78 wrote:
IMO the few things you should always pack in your bags:
Mega potion;
Max potion;
Mega/power juice;
Mega demon drug/Power pill;
Mega armourskin/Armour pill;
Flash bombs;
Hot drink;
Cool drink;
Farcaster.

Also in my list are either whetstones or power coating depending on my choice of weapon. In case you're wondering why I included the farcaster it's because at time where you really need to get out of sticky situations, this is the best solution.

things i always take are:

antidote
10x potion (combined with honey make mega potion)
4x pickaxe
gourmet bbq spit (gypceros stole it though)
whetstones
hotpeppers (combined with welldone steak make hot meat cheaper than hot drinks)
paintballs
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS   KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 7:19 pm

No cool drinks? The Terrain heat damage is a real pain espeacially in fights with Teo, gravios. used to carry a spit around... till I made mega juices. I'm not playing the "true hunter" kind of style anymore, and I sure as hell would not bring my spit into fights with dual kirin/fatalis/akamu.
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS   KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS EmptyTue Oct 30, 2007 7:19 am

How good is the gourmet BBQ thing.
Oh and can anyone help me kill the Khezu. I think I hurt him last time, but I died too much Sad
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS   KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS EmptyTue Oct 30, 2007 11:34 am

pyropower wrote:
Oh and can anyone help me kill the Khezu. I think I hurt him last time, but I died too much Sad

Gourmet BBQ rstores your stamina to full, if you could fix a time and date i'll help you on kai.
Back to top Go down
drago

drago

PostSubject: Re: KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS   KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS EmptyTue Oct 30, 2007 2:18 pm

well got my psp back...so ill start hunting again.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS   KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 4:44 pm

pyropower wrote:

the way to kill it is to buy a bowgun (rapidcaster will be best at your current progress) and buy maximum normalS 1 + 2, pierce 1, crag 1 and there is a ledge in area 1 in the mountains were you enter number 4 stand up there and shoot the hell out of it then it will fly to 3 climb on the log and run to the far side were it is higher up then shoot the hell out of it again and it will die

-----------------------------------------------------

how does kai work ive heard about it

oh and i just killed the tigrex it was a lot easier than the first fight with the khezu and ive since killed 20 more khezu
im a lot better better than when i was last here
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS   KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 2:53 am

Nice i'll have to try that .
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS   KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 8:57 pm

oz78 wrote:
No cool drinks? The Terrain heat damage is a real pain espeacially in fights with Teo, gravios. used to carry a spit around... till I made mega juices. I'm not playing the "true hunter" kind of style anymore, and I sure as hell would not bring my spit into fights with dual kirin/fatalis/akamu.

dual kirin why ?
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS   KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 5:15 pm

i take that back dual kirin is a scary thought plus they would be high rank
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS   KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 12:25 pm

erm. dual kirin quest is a packed fight, you have virtually no use for a spit there.. so applies to fatalis and akamu. You have fought 2 Kirins before have you? There's also the arena Dual Rajang quest for elder, quite a pain to get.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS   KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 8:58 pm

i havnt fought 2 kirins i and im not looking forward to it , i can barely handle one its there damn armour you can only hit them on there head

and i dont carrie a spit anymore my cats cook all my meat
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS   KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 7:43 am

yeah I let my cats cook most of the time
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS   KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 11:51 am

You probaly want to do meats from time to time, fishing is a pretty good wast of time unless you really really want to make the frozen tuna GS... LOL. Higest ICE elemental damage on a GS but it's got crap sharpness.
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS   KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 4:26 am

yeah. I find fishing a huge waste of time.
only when I need knife mackrel do I try, then I get bored and buy them
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS   KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 8:40 am

An alternative is to have your pier in the pokke farm upgraded. You can get most of the fishes there.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS   KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:56 am

i use the casting machine most of the time because its fun and you get anciant fish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS   KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS Empty

Back to top Go down

KILLED MY FIRST KHEZU BEEN STUCK FOR MONTHS
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next