Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

blue sharpness(offline)omg! a SnS and Lance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MH2rikku

MH2rikku

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-09-23

blue sharpness(offline)omg! a SnS and Lance Empty
PostSubject: blue sharpness(offline)omg! a SnS and Lance   blue sharpness(offline)omg! a SnS and Lance EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 6:09 pm

guys i made my 1st lance its tree was from Sm monster bone up until pleisoth lance the that has the chance to let a monster sleep, when i made it, it had the chance to upgrade it to blue sharpness!! dang!! but the 3 ingredients i dont get??? especially the 2nd(the middle reqiurments)it's collored pink and i think it's from a landshark, but the only color of the landshark is normal right??? and also i made my lightning SnS the gyperos tree i think, it also has the chance to upgrade it to blue sharpness, but the teeth it needs is also different colored, im confussed, what monster will i slay to get these requarments?? are they online materials but on offline???

scratch study

PS: afro afro afro afro lol!
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: blue sharpness(offline)omg! a SnS and Lance   blue sharpness(offline)omg! a SnS and Lance EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 7:15 pm

For the lance, you need 2 Plesioth shells and yes, two Cephadrome shells. A few hunts fo them and you be able to gather enough of both. The last item is slep grass that can be gathered in the swamps or Snow mountains.

About your Thunder SnS, the "fang" you needed that's purple(or is it?) would be elder dragon bones, kill a Khushal doara, Teo tuskal, nana or Lao shan lung etc to have a chance to get one.
Back to top Go down
MH2rikku

MH2rikku

PostSubject: Re: blue sharpness(offline)omg! a SnS and Lance   blue sharpness(offline)omg! a SnS and Lance EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 4:53 pm

ohhh ic thanks for that, am gonna try it later when i get home, thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
MH2rikku

MH2rikku

PostSubject: Re: blue sharpness(offline)omg! a SnS and Lance   blue sharpness(offline)omg! a SnS and Lance EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 1:54 am

wait wait!, my SnS (the fang) i think it need the teeth of a gyp. cause the things i need for my SnS are gyp. hide and thunder/elec. sac and a purple fang thing(ea 1)can i get it from the gyp. also? it's colored purple and as for the sleep lance, there both i think livers? i got one from the green pleiasoth and there's a pink liver thing from a cephalos i think?
Back to top Go down
MrManga

MrManga

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: blue sharpness(offline)omg! a SnS and Lance   blue sharpness(offline)omg! a SnS and Lance EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 2:31 pm

lances to me seem to be quite uneffective in battle, they are great for attr, but awful for offence...

They are souly for defence too.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: blue sharpness(offline)omg! a SnS and Lance   blue sharpness(offline)omg! a SnS and Lance EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 7:37 pm

Depends on your weapon profeciency really.
I never thougt higly of the Gunlance but it kicks ass just as well as any other weapon. Also the video's made by a rather proficient player so he knows what he's doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blue sharpness(offline)omg! a SnS and Lance   blue sharpness(offline)omg! a SnS and Lance Empty

Back to top Go down

blue sharpness(offline)omg! a SnS and Lance
Page 1 of 1