Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it?

Go down 
+5
oz78
)-(aiKARU
Ranos
jg
sephirot
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sephirot

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-23

is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it? Empty
PostSubject: is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it?   is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 2:20 pm

rahjan,offline quest
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it?   is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it? EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 7:20 am

just make progress
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it?   is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it? EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 2:30 am

You only get it after you complete all other quest for the village elder, and it's a dual Rajang quest.
Back to top Go down
http://radsfilesranos.comicgenesis.com
)-(aiKARU

)-(aiKARU

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it?   is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it? EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 8:48 pm

yup that quest is harddd lots of bombs and sleep weapons
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

PostSubject: Re: is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it?   is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it? EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 9:59 am

I just used the akantor bow but I guess )-(aiKaru's method is a good one.
Back to top Go down
)-(aiKARU

)-(aiKARU

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it?   is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it? EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 10:21 am

yah i dont switch off on weapons 2 much depending on ur weapons and how it all goes down i mean i use lance and katana
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it?   is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it? EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 5:07 pm

My rahjang soloing weapon choice would be GS, bows LBG or katana, in my order of preference.. I still feel GS solos the rahjang better.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it?   is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 3:54 pm

dual blades + quake resist opens a lot of opportunitys for you to demonise him thats my way.
Back to top Go down
kyo-

kyo-

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it?   is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 6:38 pm

rahjan.. rahjan from what MH series?
can i face rahjan in MH2dos offline?
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

PostSubject: Re: is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it?   is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 4:01 am

It is in MH2dos, but I have no idea how to unlock it.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it?   is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 6:22 am

kyo- wrote:
rahjan.. rahjan from what MH series?
can i face rahjan in MH2dos offline?

I'm afraid Rajang for MH dos(2) on the PS2 is online content only.
Back to top Go down
kyo-

kyo-

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it?   is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:24 am

online only.. sigh....
Back to top Go down
X-Hunter

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-08-22

PostSubject: there is rajang mission on MH2Dos   is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:10 pm

but in MH2 Dos chinese version ... 2 quest...one is 1by1 with rajang(he Hp is 6xxx) other one is 1by4 @_@....but im already clear those two quest Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it?   is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:14 am

Your game is the "cracked" version, so it's not quite the same.
Back to top Go down
just

just

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it?   is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it? EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:29 am

Wait, cracked? o_o

Like how?
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it?   is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it? EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:08 pm

Online content is "unlocked" in offline for some versions of bootleg MH dos PS2 games. Those are not the original and offers several feature that is locked away in the original game.
Back to top Go down
just

just

PostSubject: Re: is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it?   is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:27 pm

Sounds like a good thing to me.
Back to top Go down
X-Hunter

PostSubject: good? @_@   is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it? EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:25 pm

Mh2 Dos(chinse version) is NOT a good thing for me @_@...coz it unnormal....... @_@
Back to top Go down
just

just

PostSubject: Re: is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it?   is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it? EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:32 pm

At least you're having fun. xD
Back to top Go down
X-Hunter

PostSubject: Re: is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it?   is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it? EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:15 pm

just wrote:
At least you're having fun. xD

at 1st,ya i have fun,coz special items easy to get,but some quest need 4 person to fight that boss,but im solo...the boss Hp,atk and def double,or triple and sometime 1 quest 4bosss vs me only @_@
Back to top Go down
just

just

PostSubject: Re: is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it?   is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:24 am

Haha, that must be really tough. xD
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it?   is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:12 am

All the power to you Hunter X. From my understanding, monster hunter's bosses can be beaten within the limits of the game, while it's not your everyday walk in the park that is.
Back to top Go down
X-Hunter

PostSubject: Re: is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it?   is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:35 pm

oz78 wrote:
All the power to you Hunter X. From my understanding, monster hunter's bosses can be beaten within the limits of the game, while it's not your everyday walk in the park that is.

ya xD,some quest got 4boss but it only want me to kill 2boss Very Happy, but im already did more then 4time kill 4rajang at One Time Very Happy
When all Rajang HP, low im gahter them on 1place and then find a good time to hit 4rajang at one time and then BAM 4Rajang Die Very Happy

all the unnormal quest is from the Trial Quest(the man at the End of the Briged) but the quest that small girl give..if u take the girl quest at night it will become unnormal quest too
The small girl Quest only till Onizuka(chamelon @_@) and dont have Fatalis Quest
im got the fatalis quest at the Man..that why im have a very hard time defeat them Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
just

just

PostSubject: Re: is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it?   is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:33 pm

Chameleos was one of my favourites! He was kind of a joke as a Elder Dragon really. Whooped his ass on the first try. Wasn't expecting to get that weird status that decreases your stamina when he hits you with his tongue.

Not to mention his longsword is invisible when the Spirit Gauge is full. Made all the farming totally worth it.

Can't really help you much with Fata though. I took him down with World's End (upgrade of Gun Chariot in MHFU) when alone, or Akantor Bow if my friends are around.
Back to top Go down
A. Kirisame

A. Kirisame

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it?   is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:37 pm

Hey, it's one of my favs Elder Dragons too ^^ And I too beat him on my first try (in the first quest I manage to break the horn and cut the tail), he barely hit me. Only with his tonge attack and sometimes the tackle, but he couldn't kill me :3. The funny thing is that now he hits me with his acid vomit/puke/jizz or whatever that is xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it?   is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it? Empty

Back to top Go down

is there a rahjan quest offline?how do you get it?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next