Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finally a forum for MH2 offline.. tachi's 4 d pro's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MH2rikku

MH2rikku

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Finally a forum for MH2 offline.. tachi's 4 d pro's Empty
PostSubject: Finally a forum for MH2 offline.. tachi's 4 d pro's   Finally a forum for MH2 offline.. tachi's 4 d pro's EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 3:52 am

hi guys, my first time to be posting in this forum.. the iron tachi with the lightning element is the best.. and i have a poison axe, any suggestion in the 3 slots, on what stone to insert there?? by the way monoblos set ROCKS!! hard to finish my KHEZU set.... bounce
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Finally a forum for MH2 offline.. tachi's 4 d pro's   Finally a forum for MH2 offline.. tachi's 4 d pro's EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 12:18 am

I like to Think Tachi's are not for rookies, since I'm no pro. anything from earplugs to wind resistance would be great o supplement. But coupled with a monoblo's st we don't have much choices now do we?
Back to top Go down
MH2rikku

MH2rikku

PostSubject: Re: Finally a forum for MH2 offline.. tachi's 4 d pro's   Finally a forum for MH2 offline.. tachi's 4 d pro's EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 2:58 am

hehehheh.... yah tachi's are great weapons cuz of its damage and element... EVEN THE LOOKS!! WOW!... but amongst the tachi's i've created the most WORST tachi is the tachi wish is created by the materials from the flying snake thing... it has no element and is only minimal damage.. DANG!
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Finally a forum for MH2 offline.. tachi's 4 d pro's   Finally a forum for MH2 offline.. tachi's 4 d pro's EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 10:31 am

it's up o you really... I'm re visiting my Bows.
Back to top Go down
MH2rikku

MH2rikku

PostSubject: Re: Finally a forum for MH2 offline.. tachi's 4 d pro's   Finally a forum for MH2 offline.. tachi's 4 d pro's EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 4:50 pm

Bows, yah about bows.. are they good to use for wyverns??
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Finally a forum for MH2 offline.. tachi's 4 d pro's   Finally a forum for MH2 offline.. tachi's 4 d pro's EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 2:15 am

It's not like bowgunshas very limited attack modifiers(shot enhancers) and has comparatively weaker attack power overall. I however enjoy the mobility, unlimited ammunition and lack of dependency to items(No need to flash enemies or trap them to allow you to attack easier. Run attack run) When it has elemental damage packed in it bows are pretty devastating if so to some extent.
Back to top Go down
MH2rikku

MH2rikku

PostSubject: Re: Finally a forum for MH2 offline.. tachi's 4 d pro's   Finally a forum for MH2 offline.. tachi's 4 d pro's EmptyWed Sep 26, 2007 3:37 am

ohhhhh ic... by the way how many + do i need for a none elemented weapon when i insert a stone in it?? my monoblos SnS has already +7 dragon
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Finally a forum for MH2 offline.. tachi's 4 d pro's   Finally a forum for MH2 offline.. tachi's 4 d pro's EmptyWed Sep 26, 2007 9:13 am

You cannot insrt elemental attack powers into your weapons, the gems inserted serves to either increase your resistance or boost some other skills.
Back to top Go down
MH2rikku

MH2rikku

PostSubject: Re: Finally a forum for MH2 offline.. tachi's 4 d pro's   Finally a forum for MH2 offline.. tachi's 4 d pro's EmptyWed Sep 26, 2007 4:49 pm

ohhh ic, thanks about that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally a forum for MH2 offline.. tachi's 4 d pro's   Finally a forum for MH2 offline.. tachi's 4 d pro's Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally a forum for MH2 offline.. tachi's 4 d pro's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Monster Hunter 2(dos) :: Quest and Other Helping-
Jump to: