Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Trial Quests

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tussa

Tussa

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-03-20

The Trial Quests Empty
PostSubject: The Trial Quests   The Trial Quests EmptyWed Apr 18, 2007 4:08 am

Hi, I'd like to know what are the quests that you can complete after the first set of trial quests... At first the trial guy gives only one text to select but after you complete them and upgrade the tavern you get another text with new quests...
The first I see I know is about killing 25 vespoids and in these quests you can choose from different equipment presets; I believe there's another that is to kill one Rathian... but the others I dunno what consist of and I'd like to know Very Happy

Also, he pays you on P money instead of Z, and he sells some tickets...?!?!? What are they for?? and that BBQ he sells, is it the fast one??? or... what?? Is all this thing worth doing????

At least I've been able to check the poisonous katana Cool

Sorri if I ask too much questions per post Razz Thanks for answering!
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-24

The Trial Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trial Quests   The Trial Quests EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 2:44 am

in one you have to fish 5 blu fish. they are near the boat at the begining. They can only be fishable with blue bait, that you could only have by completing one of the sub quest (don't remember which one).

In another you have to deliver 2/3 herbivor eggs.

The point can be used to buy coins and BBQ... this BBQ allows you to create GMeal, that highen your stamina to max!
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.bbactif.com
Tussa

Tussa

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-03-20

The Trial Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trial Quests   The Trial Quests EmptyMon May 14, 2007 3:47 am

I got as reward some silver coins with an animal face on it... what can I do with them??

When do I unlock the arena?
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

The Trial Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trial Quests   The Trial Quests EmptyMon May 14, 2007 10:07 am

Tussa wrote:
I got as reward some silver coins with an animal face on it... what can I do with them??

When do I unlock the arena?
The coins are for certain armour sets you can make. Did you mean the trial quests that allow you to fight monsters like Kirin etc?
Back to top Go down
kyuubi

kyuubi

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-05-08

The Trial Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trial Quests   The Trial Quests EmptyMon May 14, 2007 10:09 am

you can unlock the arena after killing diablos.
Back to top Go down
razekueger

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-01

The Trial Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trial Quests   The Trial Quests EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 5:24 am

about the coin (the bird face is like chocobo!),

what quest can i get yellow coin, red coin, gray coin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Trial Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trial Quests   The Trial Quests Empty

Back to top Go down

The Trial Quests
Page 1 of 1