Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HR6 quests too hard

Go down 
+2
oz78
jg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

HR6 quests too hard Empty
PostSubject: HR6 quests too hard   HR6 quests too hard EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 2:24 pm

well im a bit angry at the moment

i got killed by the black gravios 3 times and then the kirin got me in the last 5 miniutes.
i took on gravios with the lao shan bow with the dragon element and blew him up from sleeping 3 times and it didnt die on all 3 attempts at the quest.

and the kirin i fought with the sanctioned gunhammer after seeing Oz's post about it being easier with a hammer , i did find it alot easier and give it a good enough beating but the damn thing survived again .

i also cannot kill duo kirin and volcano rajang

could anybody give me a strategy for these lot
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: HR6 quests too hard   HR6 quests too hard EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 8:28 am

I can only say to exercise more patience, BTW duos are rather hard to solo, but they have less HP as it's a duo quest.

The black gravios is weak to water.
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: HR6 quests too hard   HR6 quests too hard EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 9:16 am

my happy tactic with all monsters is if in doubt dive.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: HR6 quests too hard   HR6 quests too hard EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 10:20 am

i will visit mr manga and we can clear some
Back to top Go down
overlord

overlord

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: HR6 quests too hard   HR6 quests too hard EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 10:13 pm

For black gravios, hit its stomach until the scales fall off, then wack it flesh. Use true devil slicer, better equip with ESP. When it dash, hide behind those volcano rock. It will explode and stun gravios.

To kill kirin, see youtube : You'll never believe it is so easy. However, it is damn tuff to master this skill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXN9aVTd5_k&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: HR6 quests too hard   HR6 quests too hard EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 5:17 am

I find it easy to kill black gravios with a gun and Tigrex S armour.

As for Kirin, I think the light bowgun Crinsom Blade Shower with full Kirin S is best, doesn't take too long and you don't get hit much. For Kirin only use Pellet S lvl 1 and 2 and Normal S lvl 1 and 2. You will not need more then that, because I never do.

If you don't want to use a gun to fight Kirin, then I surgest any weapon with fire, water or dragon elerment. (information I geathred in game surgest that dragon it kirins main weakness, the blade masters of my team always use fire tho)
Back to top Go down
http://radsfilesranos.comicgenesis.com
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: HR6 quests too hard   HR6 quests too hard EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 2:19 am

i think a lance is best for black grav, with paralyze attribute and status up, put him in a pitfall and stun him.
then everyone blow him up. makes short work of him
Back to top Go down
overlord

overlord

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: HR6 quests too hard   HR6 quests too hard EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 5:26 am

Anytips on White Fatalis? 2 players with Akantor bows, uses 70 X power bottles, 10 Mega Juices still can't make it in time. Tried Large Bomb+ as well.
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: HR6 quests too hard   HR6 quests too hard EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 8:52 am

I saw a vid on youtube showing 4 hunters using 50 clust lvl 2 and heavy bow guns.

I survived 48 mins using a heavy bow gun but it killed me 3 time so I failed. Desterny(?)s Hand will be the best ranged weapon to use, the problem is, that gun is a red fatalis gun.
Back to top Go down
http://radsfilesranos.comicgenesis.com
mattsvenom1313

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: HR6 quests too hard   HR6 quests too hard EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 8:04 am

beating this i have to admit was hard but we had two persevering people with gun chariots he was harder than akantor which we can both kill bye areselve wit h this weapon in 20 mins gravios took 30 with two and we had to catch him he had full silver sol armor and i had full death stench s so we both had fencinf but this fight was horribly hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HR6 quests too hard   HR6 quests too hard Empty

Back to top Go down

HR6 quests too hard
Page 1 of 1