Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help with Trial Quests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RockmanX

RockmanX

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Help with Trial Quests Empty
PostSubject: Help with Trial Quests   Help with Trial Quests EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 3:30 pm

I did 3 of the 5 first trial quest but I need some help for the Rathian quest and the sushifish quest (i can't find those fish)
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Help with Trial Quests   Help with Trial Quests EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 6:44 pm

RockmanX wrote:
I did 3 of the 5 first trial quest but I need some help for the Rathian quest and the sushifish quest (i can't find those fish)
You can fish for sushi fish in base camp if I've not forgotten it all. What do you need to know about the Rathian trial quest?
Back to top Go down
RockmanX

RockmanX

PostSubject: Re: Help with Trial Quests   Help with Trial Quests EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 7:16 pm

any strategy for defeat her in Trial, with any weapon, I want complete those Trials and get the next ones and the Arena
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Help with Trial Quests   Help with Trial Quests EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 7:32 pm

RockmanX wrote:
any strategy for defeat her in Trial, with any weapon, I want complete those Trials and get the next ones and the Arena
Any weapon is ok, but you should start with a weapon you're familiar with. Go gather as much items as you can use(there's trap tools in area 2). When you think you're ready find it and take care no to get hit at all when you fight the Rathian, It may just kill you in 1 hit/charge. take you're time to attack it, trial bosses have less HP so Rathian will go down in less hits.
Back to top Go down
RockmanX

RockmanX

PostSubject: Re: Help with Trial Quests   Help with Trial Quests EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 7:46 pm

mmm I will try with the Rusted SnS I'm more familiar with that weapon
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Help with Trial Quests   Help with Trial Quests EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 7:49 pm

RockmanX wrote:
mmm I will try with the Rusted SnS I'm more familiar with that weapon
huh? Rusted? If you meant to play th trial(training) missions it's not like you can configure your equipment is it? Are we talking about the same thing here?
Back to top Go down
RockmanX

RockmanX

PostSubject: Re: Help with Trial Quests   Help with Trial Quests EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 7:53 pm

you can choose the one set of equipament and in one set is the last rusted SnS. I guest that with an dragon element weapon I will kill that rathian faster
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Help with Trial Quests   Help with Trial Quests EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 8:11 pm

RockmanX wrote:
you can choose the one set of equipament and in one set is the last rusted SnS. I guest that with an dragon element weapon I will kill that rathian faster
Oh that..
Back to top Go down
RockmanX

RockmanX

PostSubject: Re: Help with Trial Quests   Help with Trial Quests EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 8:30 pm

I don't know the true name, I only remember that it comes from the rusted sword ^^U
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Help with Trial Quests   Help with Trial Quests EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 8:43 pm

RockmanX wrote:
I don't know the true name, I only remember that it comes from the rusted sword ^^U
So how's the trials?
Back to top Go down
RockmanX

RockmanX

PostSubject: Re: Help with Trial Quests   Help with Trial Quests EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 9:00 pm

4/5 completeds the ratian is still making problems XDD I guess I will leave the trials for today and I shall focus on the red khezu
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Help with Trial Quests   Help with Trial Quests EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 9:47 pm

RockmanX wrote:
4/5 completeds the ratian is still making problems XDD I guess I will leave the trials for today and I shall focus on the red khezu

As I remember one of the equipment sets comes with traps. you might wanna consider using that set since trapping the Rathian in a pitfall is the safest method to continuosly attack it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with Trial Quests   Help with Trial Quests Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with Trial Quests
Page 1 of 1