Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Time to kill Gravios

Go down 
+4
Baium
Kamui
oz78
RockmanX
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RockmanX

RockmanX

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Time to kill Gravios Empty
PostSubject: Time to kill Gravios   Time to kill Gravios EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 1:24 pm

I need help with that "small" wyverm, what is the best weapon and strategy for kill him??

and today I get the shipward lvl3 but I can't go to kokoto, why??
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Gravios   Time to kill Gravios EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 1:35 pm

You mean those lil flying baztardz? they're just minor annoyance, ignore them unless you want to make their armour or needed some wierd skin materials. Kokoto opens up in a while, just be sure to help the fat shipyard dude with his bubbles and you'll soon get a hunt down quest for Los in kokoto! going there also opens up monoblos to hunt. Go Go rockmanx!
Back to top Go down
RockmanX

RockmanX

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Gravios   Time to kill Gravios EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 1:39 pm

I need their shells for the blackSmith for get the lvl 3 xP
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Gravios   Time to kill Gravios EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 2:05 pm

erm, no strategies fer erm critter just dish out your stuff on,them.
P.S, you can quite easily chop at them with "Tachi" katanas, however they are surprisingly resilient to attacks of any form.
Back to top Go down
RockmanX

RockmanX

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Gravios   Time to kill Gravios EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 2:50 pm

well I guess there is here a mistake, the Gravios is the adult form of the basarios (the Stone wyverm) but i was doing a joke about his size XDDDD
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Gravios   Time to kill Gravios EmptySun Oct 22, 2006 10:23 am

LOL, I thought you meant the flying snakes...Use anything you are used to wielding, you can kill him with anything. The key to victory is to know his movements, I can defeat the black gravios with merely a PBA, it took a full 40minutes but is definitely possible.
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Gravios   Time to kill Gravios EmptyMon Oct 23, 2006 9:58 am

it depends the size of it, i killed a lack gravios big size... 10large bomb, 3g large bomb, and a big luck, and killed in the last min
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.bbactif.com
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Gravios   Time to kill Gravios EmptyMon Oct 23, 2006 10:46 am

I've done in Blk grav with a PBA a few times, I'm not the best and I'm pretty sure other people can do better then me. I was hit at least once within the entire battle, If I didn't get hit and managed to hit it whenever I had a chance(which is like most of the time) I'm sure even a hunter knife can be used to kill it. Too bad for me I'm not able to! lol.
Back to top Go down
RockmanX

RockmanX

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Gravios   Time to kill Gravios EmptyMon Oct 23, 2006 2:41 pm

well I killed him in only 30 minits using the first thunder katana traps and Lg Barrel Bombs G
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Gravios   Time to kill Gravios EmptyMon Oct 23, 2006 7:02 pm

Well, If I dont get hit at all throughout the battles and can fend off most of the prey around, I think I can go into a blk gravios fight naked. But sadly, I not that good. BTW, Gravios can be considered relatively easy because they are so perdictable and they are slow.
Back to top Go down
Baium

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2006-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Gravios   Time to kill Gravios EmptyThu Oct 26, 2006 9:34 am

Never fought the Black One, last time i fought that "thing" it's burn me with fire beam damn also ice is element weakness for Grav right Question
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Gravios   Time to kill Gravios EmptyThu Oct 26, 2006 9:53 am

some weakness to water but alot more to dragon for the regular grav, blk grav is only weak against water especially the tummy. BTW while normal grav only gets some damage from poison, blk gravios is actually weak to poison!
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Gravios   Time to kill Gravios EmptyFri Oct 27, 2006 2:14 am

the main prob with blk gravios is his armor, most weapon rebound, but you can use full teo armor to avoid it
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.bbactif.com
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Gravios   Time to kill Gravios EmptyFri Oct 27, 2006 9:22 am

Blades are ok on it's wings and tummy, Hammers only work on it's tummy.
Back to top Go down
MH2rikku

MH2rikku

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Gravios   Time to kill Gravios EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 6:02 pm

that damn black grav is a pain,(well not actually) he's very predictable , the only prob. is his huge armor... and those damn bullfango in the swamp.. they get in my way all the TIME!!! ARGHHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Gravios   Time to kill Gravios EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 12:31 am

yea... the critters are alway in the way.. if you want... you can either clear out an area before the gravios makes it's entrance... or flash m to give you some space. It's the swamp fight right?
Back to top Go down
MH2rikku

MH2rikku

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Gravios   Time to kill Gravios EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 4:55 pm

yup... the blk grav. is hard as hell and the fact that it's twice the size of a normal grav. and always fire's it's laser beam.. which is not a 1 hit kil anymore... WHEW!!!! thanks capcom for that!!!
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Gravios   Time to kill Gravios EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 2:11 am

My worse possible kill is done with a hammer on it's wings, it's really just experimental and I'm just minutes away from failure.
Back to top Go down
celaya

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Gravios   Time to kill Gravios EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 3:03 pm

Use water it is his weakness

only attack him when he attack with his beam because he doesnt move until the attack is over
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rudymarcuscelaya
pyropower

pyropower

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Gravios   Time to kill Gravios EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 3:30 pm

I found the best way to defeat a high level gravios is the water dual blades. Get sharpening and plugs, because they are pretty crappy for sharpness. But he hates em
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Gravios   Time to kill Gravios EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 3:46 pm

I just use water bullets, clust, crag, pirce(?) and normal. I would use tigrex S armour with 2-3 ear plug jewals(?). Watch out for the turning blast tho, I find it best to stay at his side.
Back to top Go down
http://radsfilesranos.comicgenesis.com
pyropower

pyropower

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Gravios   Time to kill Gravios EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 12:30 am

yeah, that blast is SOooooo annoying
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Gravios   Time to kill Gravios EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 1:45 am

It gets me almost all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://radsfilesranos.comicgenesis.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Gravios   Time to kill Gravios Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to kill Gravios
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Monster Hunter 2(dos) :: Quest and Other Helping-
Jump to: