Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
X-Hunter

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-08-22

How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@ Empty
PostSubject: How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@   How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@ EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:32 am

im plying monster hunter 2 dos(chinse version)...crisom fatalis got 17k hp.....@_@........how to kill him...
any recomenc weapon??
Back to top Go down
just

just

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@   How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@ EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:37 am

Nice to meet you X-Hunter. I'm not much of an expert in MH Dos, but I recommend you use a GS and charge him at the right time. Also, ESP helps A LOT. And if possible, get a friend to help you out.

Oz should pass by soon, I'm sure he can help you more with this.

Back to top Go down
X-Hunter

PostSubject: .................   How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@ EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:45 am

im current use Teostra set...no..akanto not in Mh dos,im only ply offline..so cant get help from fren

im using 2weapon make from Kushala Daora....sword and sheild(280atk,470ice elemt,sharpness till white,crit 10) and lance(508atk,320ice elemtn,sharpness till white,30 crite) to fight him..but after crisom fatalis go amor mode...i only hit him 5-19 dmg only @_@

if with a great sword...what stat needed??
Back to top Go down
just

just

PostSubject: Re: How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@   How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@ EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:41 am

I recommend white sharpness, and if possible, a GS's raw should be around 1000-ish?

Lance should be good though. Too bad you can't get help.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@   How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@ EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:38 pm

Unfortunately, it's actually quite impossible to solo Crimson fatalis solo... quite.
There's still, the means of adrenaline +2 or Gunlance running it using Wyvern fire mostly that Bypass defense scores.
Back to top Go down
X-Hunter

PostSubject: Ohhhhhh   How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@ EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:56 am

just:im only got GS 10xx Atk,3xx Dragon elemt,sharpness only green @_@..that stat can??..if hammer can???(lao shang long hammer)

oz78: Wyren Shot bypass amor mode defend?? Example,the Dmg is 300..after crisom fatalis go amor mode,the dmg still 300?? right?? bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
just

just

PostSubject: Re: How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@   How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@ EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:17 am

Yeap, I'm pretty sure that's what Oz meant. Wyvern's Fire and normal shots aren't affected by the defense numbers of a monster.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@   How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@ EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:54 am

X-Hunter wrote:
just:im only got GS 10xx Atk,3xx Dragon elemt,sharpness only green @_@..that stat can??..if hammer can???(lao shang long hammer)

oz78: Wyren Shot bypass amor mode defend?? Example,the Dmg is 300..after crisom fatalis go amor mode,the dmg still 300?? right?? bounce bounce
Wyvern fire damage is unmodified by monster defense, yes that's what I mean, they act like bombs and does the same damage no matter where they hit.

Back to top Go down
X-Hunter

PostSubject: Juzt   How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@ EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:58 pm

GS stat like this can use??10xx Atk,3xx Dragon elemt,sharpness only green @_@''
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@   How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@ EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:14 am

You're not going to do as much damage as you think you would, I can only say this.
Back to top Go down
just

just

PostSubject: Re: How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@   How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@ EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:29 am

If I remember correctly, only 3 or 4 points of dragon elemental damage are dealt per hit with those stats. Never understood those damage calculators.
Back to top Go down
X-Hunter

PostSubject: Re: How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@   How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@ EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:31 pm

Right now,im already kill crisom fatalis 3 time!!! Very Happy, im using the Acient Dual Sword( 210atk,510 Dragon Elemt,sharpness Blue) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
just

just

PostSubject: Re: How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@   How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@ EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:32 pm

Dual blades are a good choice, but I always have a hard time dodging. Good job though!
Back to top Go down
X-Hunter

PostSubject: THx :D   How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@ EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:19 pm

Thx for u all info and support Very Happy..but, im have a hard time to get crisom fatalis eye..coz im using dual sword...haizzz Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
just

just

PostSubject: Re: How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@   How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@ EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:25 am

Maybe you could try to attack his head during the fireball attacks? He does have them, right?
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@   How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@ EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:10 am

Your best bet at hitting the head is either going with ranged weapons, Bow being decent at this, or using a gunlance. Long type shots can reach the head though getting the angle might need some practice. I would recommend Bows with "rapid" shot and a good mix of bombs. Bow hits to the head and bombs around it's legs in fury should get you a repel at the bare minimum.
Back to top Go down
X-Hunter

PostSubject: Re: How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@   How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@ EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:27 pm

oz78 wrote:
Your best bet at hitting the head is either going with ranged weapons, Bow being decent at this, or using a gunlance. Long type shots can reach the head though getting the angle might need some practice. I would recommend Bows with "rapid" shot and a good mix of bombs. Bow hits to the head and bombs around it's legs in fury should get you a repel at the bare minimum.

Need what stat of bow and Gunlance to kill Crisom fatalis and get his eye???

it seem right now the most powerful bow at my weapon list is Yamasukami Bow.. atk:300 lighting:280 @_@''
Do Gunlance have a dragon elememt??
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@   How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@ EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:11 pm

Forgot the bow stats, look up wiki on the link kiri had posted for them. I believe there's dragon element gunlances in dos
Back to top Go down
X-Hunter

PostSubject: Re: How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@   How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@ EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:23 pm

oz78 wrote:
Forgot the bow stats, look up wiki on the link kiri had posted for them. I believe there's dragon element gunlances in dos
that link kiri post dont have Upgrade list for Gunlance in Mh2 dos...it only have Upgrade list for MHF2 and MHFU
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@   How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@ EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 am

Use the list for MHF2, it's the closest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@   How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@ Empty

Back to top Go down

How to fight crisom fatalis?? @@
Page 1 of 1