Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to Fight Black Gravios?(G rank)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
X-Hunter

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-08-22

How to Fight Black Gravios?(G rank) Empty
PostSubject: How to Fight Black Gravios?(G rank)   How to Fight Black Gravios?(G rank) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:11 am

Well im ply Mh2dos(chinse version) (a Craked version)

im using DS atk:330 Dragon Elemt:360 Sharpness Till White but Black Gravios skil so hard ..suggestion??
Back to top Go down
just

just

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: How to Fight Black Gravios?(G rank)   How to Fight Black Gravios?(G rank) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:18 am

Bombs. Bombs, combo books, and a whole lotta whetstones.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: How to Fight Black Gravios?(G rank)   How to Fight Black Gravios?(G rank) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:29 am

The Black Gravios in the Low ranks can quite "easily" be beaten by just hammering their wings in. That however I do not recommend since it is still a time consuming method and is hardly an efficient way to hunt the Gravios in general.
I would think a good mix for Evade +1, speed sharpening and your current dual sword be a great combination for the Black Gravios. Be sure however to watch for it's moves.

If you're working your blades like you should, which is at it's belly, the Gravios is very likely to use:
1. Body tackle, not so easy to spot it coming but not to hard to evade, just don't spam your demonize blade attack while you're drumming away at the belly, give it a few quick hits. if you see it stop moving chance a roll out from under it and watch for it's attack.

2. Gas moves, can be explosive, can be sleep. It rears up before launching the gas so it's a big way of a warning for you to get out of it's immediate radius. Both are mean and should be avoided if you can help it. Evade does not really get you clear of this one so I would advise the above mentioned caution for the tackle as well. Don't get greedy with attacks.

3.Lift off and drop, can be tricky can be none existent in DOS. I'm so used to it dropping it's weight on me when I'm drumming on it's torso that it leaves an impression... on my skull. The lift off has a wind buff that can be rendered in effective on you if you're demonized, roll out if you see it coming or you're splat.

Granted, the Black Gravios may not cycle through my mentioned moves and either just charge, roar chance a beam or do nothing, so I may not actually be of help here. So my advice from years back, circle it when you're in doubt. If you can see it's moves coming don't sheathe your weapons, walk and roll out if you can.
Back to top Go down
X-Hunter

PostSubject: Black Gravios Belly so hard @_@   How to Fight Black Gravios?(G rank) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:01 pm

even with white shaprness im hit Black Gravios Belly it still bounce(im have ESP and i can do full combo but cannot deal full Damage)
full combo only deal 30-50 Dmg @_@
May i know where Black Gravios Weak spot?? i lazy to find it Razz
Back to top Go down
A. Kirisame

A. Kirisame

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: How to Fight Black Gravios?(G rank)   How to Fight Black Gravios?(G rank) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:29 pm

That's the problem: his freakin belly is it's weakspot. So you have to spam bombs and then hit him bouncing again, and again, and again, until you break it twice. After that, just beat the crap out of him. And no, I still can't beat him (lol, and mine it's supose to be easier), the best run that I had was with my Titania, I broke his chest once and he started limping, but I didn't grab any trap, so I just gave up ^^" Next time I'm fighting him with an Odissey, let's see if he likes it :3.
Back to top Go down
X-Hunter

PostSubject: Re: How to Fight Black Gravios?(G rank)   How to Fight Black Gravios?(G rank) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:15 pm

A. Kirisame wrote:
That's the problem: his freakin belly is it's weakspot. So you have to spam bombs and then hit him bouncing again, and again, and again, until you break it twice. After that, just beat the crap out of him. And no, I still can't beat him (lol, and mine it's supose to be easier), the best run that I had was with my Titania, I broke his chest once and he started limping, but I didn't grab any trap, so I just gave up ^^" Next time I'm fighting him with an Odissey, let's see if he likes it :3.

BOOM Gravios untill he Cry wakakakakakk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
just

just

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: How to Fight Black Gravios?(G rank)   How to Fight Black Gravios?(G rank) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:26 pm

Like I said, bombs. Sometimes he'll even blow them up for you with his gas attack or beam.

I use longswords a lot, but I find using a lance with good water elemental stats tends to bring him down rather fast. That's for MHFU though. The natural slight ESP that lances have as a piercing weapon helps a lot too. Doesn't need as much sharpness to avoid bouncing, if I remember right.
Back to top Go down
A. Kirisame

A. Kirisame

PostSubject: Re: How to Fight Black Gravios?(G rank)   How to Fight Black Gravios?(G rank) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:30 pm

But there is a water lance for MHDos too ^^ The one made from Plesioth materials, the Aqua Spear. The thing is that for upgrading it to the max you'll need Pink Cephalos Fin, and I still don't know how to get it (either from normal Cephalos like with the Purpule Scales or only with the Cephadrome), so I can't be of much help there ):
Back to top Go down
X-Hunter

PostSubject: Re: How to Fight Black Gravios?(G rank)   How to Fight Black Gravios?(G rank) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:20 pm

just wrote:
Like I said, bombs. Sometimes he'll even blow them up for you with his gas attack or beam.

I use longswords a lot, but I find using a lance with good water elemental stats tends to bring him down rather fast. That's for MHFU though. The natural slight ESP that lances have as a piercing weapon helps a lot too. Doesn't need as much sharpness to avoid bouncing, if I remember right.

Black Gravios have low resistant of Ice??? or he have Strong Resistant of ice?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
A. Kirisame

A. Kirisame

PostSubject: Re: How to Fight Black Gravios?(G rank)   How to Fight Black Gravios?(G rank) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:35 pm

I think that that's right, but he's more weak to water, especially on his chest
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: How to Fight Black Gravios?(G rank)   How to Fight Black Gravios?(G rank) EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:59 am

alternatively, just use your best weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Fight Black Gravios?(G rank)   How to Fight Black Gravios?(G rank) Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Fight Black Gravios?(G rank)
Page 1 of 1