Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu

Go down 
+4
oz78
Tussa
Kamui
Tenzin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenzin

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-03-23

what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu Empty
PostSubject: what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu   what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 5:55 pm

so what would you use??????
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu   what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 1:17 am

A fire weapon and an electricity armour. Then it's up to you to choose use the one you want viewing what you have in stock!
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.bbactif.com
Tenzin

PostSubject: Re: what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu   what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 7:02 am

yaeh but I dont have any fire weapon
Back to top Go down
Tenzin

PostSubject: Re: what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu   what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 7:02 am

yaeh but I dont have any fire weapon
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

PostSubject: Re: what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu   what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 7:41 am

So use a regular... this is not your equipment that will defeat a monster, this your strategy and your skill to not being hit
Back to top Go down
Tussa

Tussa

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu   what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 9:13 am

Back in MH1, I enjoyed soloing khezu with the Eager Cleaver hahaha, and it was very fun. Dunno why people hates him, I find him very nice. I love its screams ^_^

Just roll when he moves violently and avoid the rays, even run when he fires the beam. Bring lotsa pots for if you touch the rays you will get badly injured, but he is not very tough, just that its a "long" fight.
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

PostSubject: Re: what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu   what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 2:13 am

I killed him into 20min... it's really peace of cake in MH2
Back to top Go down
Tenzin

PostSubject: Re: what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu   what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 8:21 am

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu   what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 10:43 am

Big barrel bombs can shorten your fights, also most GS weapons are sufficient in killing Khezu, the key would be to able to see when it decides to charge up it's body electric attack. Otherwise circle it till it's open for free hits, I particularly like to run up for a few strikes after a Khezu tries to pounce at you.
Back to top Go down
Silversweets

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu   what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu EmptySat Apr 21, 2007 3:01 pm

You should save up your money then buy armour at the crafting shop Very Happy

pleasue to the help silversweets

p.s
how do u slay the dinosaur on level 2 to get to level 3 please tell!!!!! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

PostSubject: Re: what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu   what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu EmptySun Apr 22, 2007 12:19 am

I really didn't understand what you asked!
Back to top Go down
Rellik
Guild Master
Rellik

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu   what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu EmptyTue May 01, 2007 1:42 am

he ment by cephadrome i think...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/endless_life
drago

drago

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu   what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 11:36 am

if he is then an easy way to beat him would try to stay away from the tail and stay underneath him sohe can not attack u.from wat i have seen the cephadrome has no attacks that can get under him. I beat him without getting touhed.
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu   what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 6:36 am

Dragonite Ore - Where can I find this?

Edit by oz78: as you would notice, this forum has sen little activity for a while, please try to ask your qustions in one place so tha it's easier to answer you. I have posted in one of the other threads but was forced to remove a similar thread you crated on your query on obtaining draginte ore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu   what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu Empty

Back to top Go down

what is the best weapon and armour set to fight kenzu
Page 1 of 1