Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Levelling the town

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tussa

Tussa

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Levelling the town Empty
PostSubject: Levelling the town   Levelling the town EmptyTue Apr 10, 2007 9:29 am

Hi, so how do you level the town at all?

I've managed to get 1 level up on the part that I think it's the tavern, because a water mill has appeared where I think before there was nothing (on the left exit), and I see something has level 2 (but no japanese understanding here, xD). Also, some granny with a really big bag on her back comes to town now and then, and offers some yellow herbs to make potions (yum yum!!). I petted the pig and now its mine. Very Happy
Also today after some red bubble I got to talk with a purple dressed woman that was behind the tavern bar and gave me a wind wyvern quest but the level remains the same (?!?!?)

I know I upgraded this by doing red quests, but how what can I upgrade and where do I have to do its quests? I want to upgrade the mine but the guy inside has not even appeared yet. (maybe I have to do something for him to appear???)

Also, fishing at town is of some help?? Is it necessary to raise the level of something??

Does it take a lot of red bubbles to raise a level? I have done a little lot of quests and only 1 level upgraded...

I want my miner guy inside and working!!! (need a lot of machalites, holy shit!!!)
Back to top Go down
Xenentos
Guild Master
Xenentos

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Levelling the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling the town   Levelling the town EmptyTue Apr 10, 2007 3:35 pm

lol, atfer doing blue bubble, you get reds, you dont have to do more then 1-3 red bubbles to level.
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Levelling the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling the town   Levelling the town EmptyWed Apr 11, 2007 2:07 am

except for the mine, you have to give lot of pike to him to get level 3 and get the sword in lao's skull
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.bbactif.com
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Levelling the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling the town   Levelling the town EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 10:03 am

Kamui wrote:
except for the mine, you have to give lot of pike to him to get level 3 and get the sword in lao's skull

I had the mindset that it's the chain of events that would lead to extracting the sword? I removed the sword after I defeated(drove away) Lao Shan Lung the 1st time.
Back to top Go down
Tussa

Tussa

Levelling the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling the town   Levelling the town EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 10:48 am

Any approximate idea of WHEN does the guy start to appear inside of the mine?? I have repelled Kushal and still no sign of him inside... Sad
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Levelling the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling the town   Levelling the town EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 10:56 am

Erm. my guy that sits in the mine just beside the exit on the right has someone inside of it as soon as I've owned Zazami. Khushaldora appears way after that.
Back to top Go down
Tussa

Tussa

Levelling the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling the town   Levelling the town EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 11:04 am

well, nobody is sitting outside of the mine. The people in my town are: the tavern girl, the tavern lady dressed in purple, the guy of the arm-wresterling, the guy who gives the trial quests, the old woman (blacksmith), the big nosed guy with the bag (walking over there), the old man who combines items, the cats who sells items, the girl with the umbrella waking, another girl who walks (a huntress), and a hunter who walks by. Ah, and the big bag old woman who sells items and walks by, when she appears. Oh, and also the guy in the fishing area who gives baits so you can fish inside the town. Nobody more is in the town... Neutral

I repelled Kushal (wind dragon, isn't it?) from both jungle and desert, and I have only a Level 2 area in town (I think it's the tavern).
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Levelling the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling the town   Levelling the town EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 11:12 am

I pretty sure clearing more urgents may slove your problem, as with the NPC outside the mining cave, he's really leaning againest the wall and seemed to have appeared after you've pretty much bashed up most of the critters in the volcanic region. as I mention in my previous post. the guy in the mining cave with lao's fossilized head is there the whole time almost as soon as I defeated Zazami the 1st time. I'm unable confirm the exact event leading to his inclusion though, I wasn't paying much attention to who's what till mid in game when I finally decided to use online resources.

Yea, same storm dragon we're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Tussa

Tussa

Levelling the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling the town   Levelling the town EmptyWed Apr 18, 2007 2:06 am

I think you talk about Kushal's quest itself, I've just had 2 repel missions that were red bubbles of the purple dress lady in the tavern at night (or walking by at day). Maybe it appears after going to volcano, I've not got any quest there yet. Maybe the script is different for each character you create, I have killed Khezu and Rathian but haven't seen Basarios yet. And have also seen the mountais monkeeh (Dodobrango??)

Maybe I need to complete some 1star or 2star quests before he appears...

Does Basarios appear only in volcano?
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Levelling the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling the town   Levelling the town EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 2:39 am

Yes bas only appears in Volcano.

The mining guy appears when your blacksmith reaches level 2.
I just restarted MH2, and that's when he came (like 2 other guies in blacksmith)
Back to top Go down
Tussa

Tussa

Levelling the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling the town   Levelling the town EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 2:49 am

Cool, thanks! I have blacksmith level 2, so I'll check each time I'm on town to see if there's someone inside the mine...

Haven't gone to volcano yet... any event that unlocks it?
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Levelling the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling the town   Levelling the town EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 2:59 am

No just go through the quests. you have to kill dodobrango and rathian to unlock it I could remember
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Levelling the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling the town   Levelling the town EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 9:19 am

You got an awefully huge amount of interest there Kamui. I just nod off to sleep when ever I try to switch on my MH2. Well, I bought the reduded chinese MH dos today. I'll cross my fingers and hope I get back to it with more fervour then I did the last few times
Back to top Go down
Tussa

Tussa

Levelling the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling the town   Levelling the town EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 10:43 am

Today I finally saw the guy in the mine, just had to go on a quest and come back to town after seeing the blacksmith at level 2 for the first time. Very Happy

If Dodobrango is the snow monkey, then I need to kill it yet to be able to go to the volcano... that if a blue bubble rathian quest also counts Razz

I want my Eager Cleaver to kill Plesioth for my red bubble quest!!!
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Levelling the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling the town   Levelling the town EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 2:01 am

so you'll have to kill many full full and other electric sac giver!
Back to top Go down
kyuubi

kyuubi

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Levelling the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling the town   Levelling the town EmptyTue May 08, 2007 10:04 am

is using great swords good against full full (khezo) ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Levelling the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling the town   Levelling the town Empty

Back to top Go down

Levelling the town
Page 1 of 1