Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello!!! Question about town mine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tussa

Tussa

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Hello!!! Question about town mine Empty
PostSubject: Hello!!! Question about town mine   Hello!!! Question about town mine EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 7:02 am

Razz Hi, I'm new to the forums, and I hope to stay for a long time over here... I have recently started playing MH2 and I am really hoping that MH Frontier is released and, of course, at least in english!!! I'm from Spain and can't really read japanese but I manage to remember some item names so I can fairily play MH2. Also, when MH was released, I played it JAP before I was sent the european beta What a Face

Well, presentations apart, my question is... when and how can I mine at the town??? I have read that a guy must appear but... when does he appear? do I have to do something before? does him appear inside the mine?

Thanks... see you over here.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!! Question about town mine   Hello!!! Question about town mine EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 10:14 am

There's a cave that you can enter just beside the town exit on the right. All you needed to mine there was to bring a pickaxe of any grade. The catch is to talk to the man in the mine itself, he will offer to mine for you if you have any pickaxes in your person or stash back at home.
While this is not an efficient way to gather materials(it's one per pickaxe, you can at least mine 1 or twice in hunting areas with any pickaxe), However as you advance in the story the mining will uncover a Lao head biting a sword. That sword can be removed after you take the quest from the legendary Blacksmith and successfully repelled or killed Lao Shan Lung.
Back to top Go down
Tussa

Tussa

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!! Question about town mine   Hello!!! Question about town mine EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 11:56 am

Thankyou, but the question itself was if I had to do something for the guy to appear inside or what... Razz

So, it's not worth? Can you get any material from that mine or for example not firestones? (if they are in MH2 too) Razz

I suppose that you can get maybe machalite but not firestone, ice stone... etc, or am I wrong?

Thanks in advance!!
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!! Question about town mine   Hello!!! Question about town mine EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 10:13 am

yep makalite, but you have to use the miner, cause it's the only way to get an item needed for red bubble request!
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.bbactif.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!! Question about town mine   Hello!!! Question about town mine Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello!!! Question about town mine
Page 1 of 1