Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sub quest problem...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baium

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2006-09-30

Sub quest problem... Empty
PostSubject: Sub quest problem...   Sub quest problem... EmptySat Sep 30, 2006 6:19 am

Um i am looking for some kind of mushroom to complete sub quest. The hard thing is this mushroom cannot be found in mushroom patch. Anyway this sub quest can be found in Yian Kut-Ku, Babakonga and Iodrome quest. Anyone know where i can found this mushroom Question
Back to top Go down
Taitu

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Sub quest problem...   Sub quest problem... EmptySat Sep 30, 2006 8:44 am

..In what area?.. The Beach?
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Sub quest problem...   Sub quest problem... EmptySat Sep 30, 2006 2:07 pm

There's two types of mushrooms that shows up as sub requirements, one such is the selected special mushroom which you can find like the special(blue) mushrooms. The second one is a little tricky to get.
Search at the bone piles at area 8, Jungles stage(the 1st stage you have access to, any quest). You'll eventually find a item that has a pot icon. combine that with your special(blue) mushroom and bury the result some where you can find easily. now go ahead and hunt some other monters if you like or wait there till the smoke coming from the pot changes color to purple then blue. When you see blue smoke, unearth it, you'll get the cooked mushroom.
Back to top Go down
Baium

PostSubject: Re: Sub quest problem...   Sub quest problem... EmptySat Sep 30, 2006 8:57 pm

I see, thx for the info, try it right away Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Baium

PostSubject: Re: Sub quest problem...   Sub quest problem... EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 7:49 am

Someone know the required item for first sub quest in Khezu quest at Snow mountain Question
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Sub quest problem...   Sub quest problem... EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 11:43 am

Baium wrote:
Someone know the required item for first sub quest in Khezu quest at Snow mountain Question

If it's the khezu hunting quest that pops up in the breeding season, the 1st sub requirement is to collect an item you can mine on the dragon carcass. The carcass is found by going into a hole in the cliffside in area 8, you'll need to climb up the side of the mountain and scale a rocky wall. That item roughly translate as khezu baby and you lose HP as you hold it in your inventory. Bring that to the elder in your base camp and trades for the required item. You need to do it twice for that sub requirement.
Back to top Go down
Baium

PostSubject: Re: Sub quest problem...   Sub quest problem... EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 6:22 pm

Where i can find baby Khezu in the Swamp Question
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Sub quest problem...   Sub quest problem... EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 7:00 pm

Area 7 during cold and breeding season. it's in some bushes near exit.
Back to top Go down
Baium

PostSubject: Re: Sub quest problem...   Sub quest problem... EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 8:02 pm

How to make Ian dropped the Wyvern tears, i need it to finish Ian sub quest in Swamp
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Sub quest problem...   Sub quest problem... EmptyTue Oct 03, 2006 8:53 am

Baium wrote:
How to make Ian dropped the Wyvern tears, i need it to finish Ian sub quest in Swamp
Let it run away after hurting it real bad, it'll try to drink or rest and may drop the item at that time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sub quest problem...   Sub quest problem... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sub quest problem...
Page 1 of 1