Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what does the HR mean???

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
A. Kirisame

A. Kirisame

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-08-04

what does the HR mean???  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:57 am

That's why I'm debating on if I would try to get another Rathian Plate to make the Lao Cannon, or get twisted horns and make the quickcaster
Back to top Go down
just

just

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Quickcaster. Take my advice. Lao Cannon was high on power, but low on variety if I remember right.
Back to top Go down
X-Hunter

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-08-22

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:04 am

yup lao gun have high Dmg but bullet limited Very Happy
Back to top Go down
A. Kirisame

A. Kirisame

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:09 am

Thanks for the help in there xD Now I just need to know what to do with the R.P., 'cause I can make an Odissey, a Chameleos Helm, a Dragonsword (can't remember the name, but it can be improved in the Eternal Anihilator), a Chrome Razor if I had a Los Plate... Why would you need an object that much for so many different things? xD
Back to top Go down
X-Hunter

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:32 am

have u try do make Rusted SnS??? it SnS 168atk, 6xx Dragon elemet,green sharpnesss.(*PS, a dragon elemt more then 600 mean white sharpness) u should try this weapon Very Happy

Lao Gun (Mod 1) Dmg already 3xx....after Mod 5 the dmg is 46x( i think Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
A. Kirisame

A. Kirisame

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:43 pm

Yes, I'm aware of the epicness the Eternal Strife has, the problem is that I need Dragon Blood for it, and I want to get one more D.B. to make and fully upgrade the Dragon Crusher hammer. Don't know why exactly, but it will be a nice replacement for training until I can lay my hands on the two Pawprint Stamps to create the Black Cat Hammer I'm looking for.

And yes, it seems to be the most powerful gunner weapon in this game. Even if it has limited ammo, at least it uses their full potencial by using the LV3 shots. Too bad that the Ian Plates are hard to get.
Back to top Go down
just

just

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:15 am

I remember going on a G.Ian and S.Los quest over 70 times (I counted) just to get ONE plate from each.

I'm really unlucky. Dx
Back to top Go down
A. Kirisame

A. Kirisame

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:43 pm

They say that if you break all of the parts of the rath's, carve the tail, capture them and have the Lucky skill in post games you have a great chance of getting the plate in the reward screen. Of course, I can't confirm that since it seems to apply only to PSP and more recent titles
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Just maximizes all chances for the reward, and at that, is the same for psp.
Back to top Go down
just

just

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:34 am

I was using an armor set with the Good Luck skill, broke every part, cut off every tail and still only got one miserable plate.

Better than no plates at all though.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:33 am

I'll raid a kitchen if I needed a plate, since I'm sure of the odds of getting one.
Back to top Go down
X-Hunter

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:10 pm

from what i hear,rath plate only can get carve from the tail,and the chances is 2% only Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:06 am

X-Hunter wrote:
from what i hear,rath plate only can get carve from the tail,and the chances is 2% only Very Happy
There lots of plates in that kitchen i raid, so i win!
Back to top Go down
X-Hunter

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:17 am

= =''... dont neeed u plate xD
Back to top Go down
just

just

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:21 am

I got a bunch of bowls and saucers, but no plates.
Back to top Go down
X-Hunter

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:44 am

need hotdog? xD heheheeh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

what does the HR mean???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Monster Hunter 2(dos) :: Quest and Other Helping-
Jump to: