Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what does the HR mean???

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-Hunter

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-08-22

what does the HR mean???  Empty
PostSubject: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:05 pm

More Hr mean what?? Less HR mean what?? ..
Back to top Go down
A. Kirisame

A. Kirisame

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:18 pm

HR? As in "Hunter Rank" or something like that? Exactly where did you see that denomination? xD
Back to top Go down
X-Hunter

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:03 pm

some quest HR 20-31..and some Quest HR 7-9...less HR mean more hard?
Back to top Go down
A. Kirisame

A. Kirisame

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:09 pm

Well, I'm not familiar with that online term, but it seems that is meant either for "high rank" or "hunting rank" or something similar, I think it's a term for naming the rank of the quests. Probably any of the other members that pass from time to time can verify this, they've benn online before from what I understand ^^
Back to top Go down
X-Hunter

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:50 pm

let wait Oz to answer this post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:39 am

A. Kirisame wrote:
Well, I'm not familiar with that online term, but it seems that is meant either for "high rank" or "hunting rank" or something similar, I think it's a term for naming the rank of the quests. Probably any of the other members that pass from time to time can verify this, they've benn online before from what I understand ^^
If either of you played TRI or any of the portable series this will be a farmiliar term.
HR as Kiri has guessed meant hunter rank, the deal is that online play had "tiers" which limit the players from going on quests they are not "enough rank" to join. Think of it as a level of sorts, like how armor/weapons of many RPG games which sports better statistics are often meant for those with a certain amount of levels. The "HR" quests as denoted has the set limitation for those of the indicated ranks or above.
e.g
In Tri
HR 0-8
HR 9-17
HR 18-2x.... you get the idea.
Back to top Go down
just

just

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:30 am

Basically, the higher the HR required, the harder the quests and the better the rewards (for most situations).

The sudden burst of activity in these forums from just two new members joining is rather surprising, don't you think so Oz?
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:27 am

I guess, just hope they get in touch with more recent releases.
Back to top Go down
A. Kirisame

A. Kirisame

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:26 am

Oh, I will get one ^^ But when I do, you better get a copy for your psp, because I'll make you team up with me xD
Back to top Go down
just

just

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:08 pm

You're gonna have to fly over to Singapore for that. Or get X-Link Kai. It's such a hassle to get it though.

If you plan on getting a PSP version, get MHFU. It's the most content filled MH game I've played. Not to mention all the downloadable content.
Back to top Go down
X-Hunter

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:44 am

just wrote:
Basically, the higher the HR required, the harder the quests and the better the rewards (for most situations).

The sudden burst of activity in these forums from just two new members joining is rather surprising, don't you think so Oz?

that will be me and Kiri xD
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:22 am

I am still pretty active in TRI and I play 3rd with friends, Note I didn't really start in MHFU since MHP2G pretty much completed my experience for the version.
Back to top Go down
just

just

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:54 pm

I was half-way through MHP2ndG when MHFU came out. Then I decided to read up on Hex Editing and converted my save file. ^__^

I helped a bunch of others too. Minegarde was flooded with conversion requests when MHFU was released. The Mods even banned a few who were starting to flood the boards in the hope that someone would convert it for them.

The things that MH leads you to do. xD
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:52 am

Yeap, the same sorta transpired here, then J_G's PSP died so it ends there.
Back to top Go down
just

just

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:56 am

Ouch.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:49 am

I thought J_G's probably just sick of converting all those files, but then again I don't know better.
Back to top Go down
X-Hunter

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:24 am

what is J_G??
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:19 pm

He's a moderator I appointed.
Back to top Go down
just

just

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:11 pm

Oz is the big shot in this forum. If I'm not wrong, he made this forum too.
Back to top Go down
A. Kirisame

A. Kirisame

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:34 pm

It's that true? You are the god of this shrine, great oz? Surprised
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:52 am

Lol no, I'm actually an average user that adopted this forum from Kamui, the site creator when he moved on with more important things in life.
Back to top Go down
A. Kirisame

A. Kirisame

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:29 am

Ok, then you are like a high priest. Or a pope. Or a miko (????).

Even so, now you are the boss around here ^^. And well, I guess that in the internet world no one can stay forever, there always be a reason for having to quit it, will that be look out for your closest and dearest people, or you wanted to have more experiences in the real world, you just got tired of internet or simply you can't afford any more to keep paying the internet bill (for any reason). The difference betwen "dying" on the net and dying on the real world is that on the net you can revive/resurrect at anytime you want.

Now why the hell did I began to talk about that? For the lulz.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:51 am

I would be that Felyne in my avatar, Nah back then Kamui's been busy with work and mostly tired of monster hunter DOS, he played online and have his HR in the hundreds if I remember correct. Where he came back after a year or so after he he left, the visit was brief and he's not responded to my in site mail since. I'm assuming he's probably lost interest for MH altogether at this point.
Back to top Go down
A. Kirisame

A. Kirisame

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:05 am

Well, that's a common thing to happen. Even cake, no matter how good it is, will make you puke eventually if you eat too much of it and only that.

For example, right now would have been a week since I've played DOS for the last time (I know I have only like 5 or so quest to complete, but it depresses me that I can't kill the normal Rathalos xD Especially when I can actually kill the blue one easily), and the last game I touched besides Megaman X Collection was Shadow of the Colossus (wich I'm planning on not to play anymore, since the camara movements makes me sick if I play it too long).

Who knows, maybe someday he would gain it's interest back and get back in the forum, as well he could start to play the games again. Things usually change when given enough time ^^. Or when you hold a gun by their head too.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:06 am

the gun always does the trick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what does the HR mean???    what does the HR mean???  Empty

Back to top Go down

what does the HR mean???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Monster Hunter 2(dos) :: Quest and Other Helping-
Jump to: