Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little question about Kokoto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A. Kirisame

A. Kirisame

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-08-04

Little question about Kokoto Empty
PostSubject: Little question about Kokoto   Little question about Kokoto EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:59 pm

Hey, me again. Thanks for the help and welcome in the other post ^^ (I'm thinking about getting the title of "the noob that movilizes a little the place"). So, yeah, I was wondering if to travel to Kokoto you need to beat Lunastra or simply upgrade the port to level 3. Because if I can't travle there, well... I guess the I'll have to rely on eventually go to the tower <:3.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Little question about Kokoto   Little question about Kokoto EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:37 am

Yeap, just upgrading your port will trigger it.
Back to top Go down
A. Kirisame

A. Kirisame

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Little question about Kokoto   Little question about Kokoto EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:52 am

Oh, great ^^. Because I wanted to go the so I could go to... I think I can go to Forest&Hills and dig out a little of Dragonite Ore. I need it to upgrade my Basarios Mail-U and try to get Terrain Resistence large, because I tried to beat Luna and... well, she owned me ^^". Oh, and complete the Lao set, since I've been farming him for a while (so much that I now almost crap ruststones).
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Little question about Kokoto   Little question about Kokoto EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:39 pm

that's good to hear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little question about Kokoto   Little question about Kokoto Empty

Back to top Go down

Little question about Kokoto
Page 1 of 1