Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy New Year!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
just

just

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Happy New Year! Empty
PostSubject: Happy New Year!   Happy New Year! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:49 am

Happy New year guys.

I'm on a MHP3rd spree, the best present this entire year. xD

I mean, the best present of LAST year. xP
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Happy New Year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!   Happy New Year! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:19 am

Happy New Year people.
Back to top Go down
http://radsfilesranos.comicgenesis.com
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Happy New Year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!   Happy New Year! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:43 am

Happy new year!
As a double celebration of both a new year and my HR 4, wish you all the best for year 2011, may the world not end in 2012.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Happy New Year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!   Happy New Year! EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:24 am

Happy Chinese new year 2014! oh boy I'm way older now..
Back to top Go down
Monsieur

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-03-26

Happy New Year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!   Happy New Year! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:56 am

Hey Oz! Long time no see, and if you don't mind how late I am, happy new year to you too.

just here, if you were wondering. Old account doesn't seem to work anymore, saying that there was suspicious activity detected or something. I know I'm way behind on the console trend but I recently got my hands on a Wii for cheap, and just got a copy of MHTri off of Amazon. Old habits die hard I guess.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Happy New Year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!   Happy New Year! EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 3:16 am

Monsieur wrote:
Hey Oz! Long time no see, and if you don't mind how late I am, happy new year to you too.

just here, if you were wondering. Old account doesn't seem to work anymore, saying that there was suspicious activity detected or something. I know I'm way behind on the console trend but I recently got my hands on a Wii for cheap, and just got a copy of MHTri off of Amazon. Old habits die hard I guess.
mine still does and I dont have any problem logging in from just about anywhere(i get on this site from mobile sometimes, or in a public computer though seldom so)

As for Tri, it's great while it lasted, sadly though the network service has already been discontinued for a while now, I had a blast on Tri while it was in service though, hit some 400~500 HR before putting my controller down quite permanently.

Most MH TRI resources might be dead by now, so I'm not sure how much help I can be to you should you need a hand with something and as offline play only allowed on to bear equipment up to a certain lvl, I fear the lack of decent gear may kill your fun.

I saw your post a few days ago but only got to replying now, sorry for that.
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Happy New Year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!   Happy New Year! EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 12:56 pm

I could help out since MH Tri is very similar to MH3U. I can't help out on bowguns tho, they're completely different on Tri then they are on MH3U. On MH3U, they're like they were on MHFU, but on Tri, they come in three parts they you have to put together. The main problem is I don't come here often, so if you need me as soon as possible, go to Extenditude. I'm on there every day and I'm also one of the admins.
Back to top Go down
http://radsfilesranos.comicgenesis.com
just

just

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Happy New Year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!   Happy New Year! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 4:19 am

Don't worry Oz, I'm not great at replying in time either. Got my account now though.

Thanks for the offers guys, but if the MH3 servers are down then I'll just try to get the most out of the offline play. Nice to see that everyone is still around though, maybe I'll get my hands on MH4U when it comes out internationally sometime in 2015 (hopefully). Till then, I've got 4 years of catching up to do on MH3, and a lot of Wiimote madness to tackle.

EDIT: I get the feeling I might be misunderstanding Oz's usage of 'resources' as servers. Sorry if I am!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy New Year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!   Happy New Year! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year!
Page 1 of 1