Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MH frontier the surprise of TGS this year

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-24

MH frontier the surprise of TGS this year Empty
PostSubject: MH frontier the surprise of TGS this year   MH frontier the surprise of TGS this year EmptySun Sep 24, 2006 10:05 am

here is the trailer that was shown few days ago, at Tokyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7_-Y9woniU

vewing the first images, it looks like mh2, but the fact that it's on Pc would be easier to play online, cause not every body can play it online on ps2. I hope this will be released oversea.
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.bbactif.com
Taitu

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: MH frontier the surprise of TGS this year   MH frontier the surprise of TGS this year EmptySun Sep 24, 2006 1:59 pm

It does not look like MH2 at all. The town looks much different from MH2's town, though I only watched the video once, I could be mistaken.

The thing that is most interesting though, is all those players in one map at a time. I presume that the players will still only be able to go on missions 4 at a time though. What I am wondering, is if this will also be pay to play.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: MH frontier the surprise of TGS this year   MH frontier the surprise of TGS this year EmptyThu Sep 28, 2006 7:11 pm

Looks hopeful,many are spetaculating a P2P scenerio but as of now it's not known if you'll need to pay to play.
Back to top Go down
Baium

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2006-09-30

PostSubject: Re: MH frontier the surprise of TGS this year   MH frontier the surprise of TGS this year EmptySat Sep 30, 2006 6:34 am

But title says MH Dos or maybe this was MH Dos PC version Question
Btw someone know the meaning of the Jappanese word in the trailer Question
Back to top Go down
Taitu

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: MH frontier the surprise of TGS this year   MH frontier the surprise of TGS this year EmptySat Sep 30, 2006 8:42 am

If you mean the title at the beginning, it says Monster Hunter 2(Dos).. After that it has the no kana, and then some kanji which I do not know.. In Japanese, no means of.. so most likely the kanji reads, 'Personal Computer.'
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: MH frontier the surprise of TGS this year   MH frontier the surprise of TGS this year EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 12:35 pm

PC i thought it would be for psp but ive only heard of it once
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: MH frontier the surprise of TGS this year   MH frontier the surprise of TGS this year EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 10:48 pm

Well if you've noticed, this was posted last year. Also the video's been removed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MH frontier the surprise of TGS this year   MH frontier the surprise of TGS this year Empty

Back to top Go down

MH frontier the surprise of TGS this year
Page 1 of 1