Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Im back after a while =D

Go down 
+2
)-(aiKARU
killa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

Im back after a while =D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back after a while =D   Im back after a while =D - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 9:47 am

i'd like it if the word town was in similer font and the los wasnt randomly glowing Razz
mhf2 is outdated.
and whats wrong with mine ?
Back to top Go down
killa

killa

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Im back after a while =D   Im back after a while =D - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 10:01 am

Nothings wrong with yours i was just bored , oh yeah i cant find a simalar monster hunter text + I couldnt find a monster hunter tri logo so yeah im stuffed there but . heh , i have got a nintendo wifi usb connector but its not wifi max will it work?
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

Number of posts : 1522

PostSubject: Re: Im back after a while =D   Im back after a while =D - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 1:42 pm

man. That is amazing. I wish I was that good
Back to top Go down
)-(aiKARU

)-(aiKARU

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Im back after a while =D   Im back after a while =D - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 8:04 pm

NINTENTDO usb connector will not work =/ that strictly works only with nintendo ds ya ive tried i have one and play online ^_^ (metroid prime, mario kart, club house games i have others but thoughs the only good online games i think =/) but i also have wifi max my wifi max is installed correctly but kai doesnt work because of portfwding X_X| MH i bet is awsume but

be ready to take the pain of trying to install wifi max and download kai theres some really goood instructions but if you have certain probl;ems it gets very hard X_X\
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: Im back after a while =D   Im back after a while =D - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 12:34 am

it will work if you DONT install the drivers from the disc,
just the ZD drivers follow the video and in the description theres a link to the latest drivers. Then follow the video as if it is a wifimax.
Back to top Go down
killa

killa

PostSubject: Re: Im back after a while =D   Im back after a while =D - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 8:33 am

ah good =3 ill be playing on xlink soon after i unnstall the drivers for the ds thing

Edit: Wow im so tired i dont even understand this guide how to do it propperly o.o
Back to top Go down
)-(aiKARU

)-(aiKARU

PostSubject: Re: Im back after a while =D   Im back after a while =D - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 10:52 pm

dude JG you miss understood he asked if nintendo usb works for as a replacement for wifi max killa nintendo usb will not work for psp there are other usbs that work with psp and KAI but wifi max is the easiest
Back to top Go down
killa

killa

PostSubject: Re: Im back after a while =D   Im back after a while =D - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 8:44 am

)-(aiKARU wrote:
dude JG you miss understood he asked if nintendo usb works for as a replacement for wifi max killa nintendo usb will not work for psp there are other usbs that work with psp and KAI but wifi max is the easiest

No you miss read , THere is a way how to tamper with the nintendo usb thing so it works with Psps. Lol ^_^
Back to top Go down
)-(aiKARU

)-(aiKARU

PostSubject: Re: Im back after a while =D   Im back after a while =D - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 7:28 pm

o o_O
Back to top Go down
killa

killa

PostSubject: Re: Im back after a while =D   Im back after a while =D - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 5:31 am

)-(aiKARU wrote:
o o_O

Yeah i was like o.O When i found out i could do that lol!
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: Im back after a while =D   Im back after a while =D - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:01 am

yes like i said the nintendo ds one Does work Razz
is kai all set up now then ?
Back to top Go down
)-(aiKARU

)-(aiKARU

PostSubject: Re: Im back after a while =D   Im back after a while =D - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 7:59 pm

damn he has kai and i still cant get my port fwding 2 work for kai T_T
Back to top Go down
killa

killa

PostSubject: Re: Im back after a while =D   Im back after a while =D - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:56 am

Sorry guys im back , nope didnt work but my parents bought me a buffolo Aoss hub thingy would xlink work with that or ill just buy action replay one
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: Im back after a while =D   Im back after a while =D - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:50 am

dont have a clue and if you install the ZD drivers for the nintendo one it would work, oh well
Back to top Go down
killa

killa

PostSubject: Re: Im back after a while =D   Im back after a while =D - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2008 1:58 pm

jg wrote:
dont have a clue and if you install the ZD drivers for the nintendo one it would work, oh well

Meh ill try and install xlink another day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im back after a while =D   Im back after a while =D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Im back after a while =D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2