Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Was just wondering

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DragoonRoy

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Was just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Was just wondering   Was just wondering EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 3:03 pm

i was wondering(im new here) is it hard for you guys to know what any of the japanese says i ordered my copy of MH2 and its almost here and im sooo very excited i was wondering if it was hard plz dont flame thank you for any help cat
Back to top Go down
RockmanX

RockmanX

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Was just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was just wondering   Was just wondering EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 3:12 pm

at first, is a little hard but with a block and a good pencil soon will know everything, well by now I don't need use that I remind every word in japanesse after see a lot it.

and if you need help you can ask to us ^^
Back to top Go down
DragoonRoy

Was just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was just wondering   Was just wondering EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 3:26 pm

awsome advice as i learn what things are write it in english and japanese next to each other ittl make things alot easier thnx RockMan

also do u know here i can find armor and weapon pics?
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Was just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was just wondering   Was just wondering EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 6:57 pm

DragoonRoy wrote:
awsome advice as i learn what things are write it in english and japanese next to each other ittl make things alot easier thnx RockMan

also do u know here i can find armor and weapon pics?

The links right at the bottom of this page has the pictures.
http://www.geocities.jp/data774/notitle.html
Back to top Go down
DragoonRoy

Was just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was just wondering   Was just wondering EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 9:14 pm

nice pics thnx a big question for me is fatalis offline this time or are we screwed over again also how many weps and such cant be finished because of this
Back to top Go down
DragoonRoy

Was just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was just wondering   Was just wondering EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 9:25 pm

srry for double but umm if anyone wouldnt mind if they have a um list with most of the words translated i would be greatly appreciative
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Was just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was just wondering   Was just wondering EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 9:41 pm

DragoonRoy wrote:
nice pics thnx a big question for me is fatalis offline this time or are we screwed over again also how many weps and such cant be finished because of this

Nope Fatalis is online only, many weapons and armours cannot be fully upgraded, several weapons can only be made when you play online because they can only be made/upgraded when you have the parts from monsters you can defeat online only.(All monsters have parts available online only..)

I'm answering the next post as well, translate with the following website. not 100% accurate but helps get you a rough picture of what's going on.
http://babelfish.altavista.com/
Back to top Go down
DragoonRoy

Was just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was just wondering   Was just wondering EmptyMon Oct 09, 2006 4:06 pm

i knew about babelfish i need a website with somethings or items to translate
Back to top Go down
Baium

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2006-09-30

Was just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was just wondering   Was just wondering EmptyMon Oct 09, 2006 7:09 pm

Back to top Go down
DragoonRoy

Was just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was just wondering   Was just wondering EmptyMon Oct 09, 2006 7:57 pm

neither work sorry
Back to top Go down
DragoonRoy

Was just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was just wondering   Was just wondering EmptyMon Oct 09, 2006 8:00 pm

damn columbus day postponing my ordered MH2
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Was just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was just wondering   Was just wondering EmptyTue Oct 10, 2006 9:32 am

DragoonRoy wrote:
damn columbus day postponing my ordered MH2
Screw columbus, any store thatpostpones my order because they didn't care enough sees tha last of my patronage.
Back to top Go down
tensaimove

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Was just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was just wondering   Was just wondering EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:07 am

DragoonRoy wrote:
srry for double but umm if anyone wouldnt mind if they have a um list with most of the words translated i would be greatly appreciative

Try this website. It has a list of nearly everything you need in MH 2 translated.

http://miraclebutterfly.himegimi.jp/mh_dos.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Was just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was just wondering   Was just wondering Empty

Back to top Go down

Was just wondering
Page 1 of 1