Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi, I'm new here, and I'm just wondering...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Hi, I'm new here, and I'm just wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm new here, and I'm just wondering...   Hi, I'm new here, and I'm just wondering... EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 12:36 pm

What do you think of the gunlance in Monster Hunter Freedom?

Personally, I love it, but I was a bit dissappointed when I first tried it out and found that you couldn't actually choose to shoot with it and that you had to hit something before it fired.
Back to top Go down
RockmanX

RockmanX

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2006-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here, and I'm just wondering...   Hi, I'm new here, and I'm just wondering... EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 6:03 pm

the Gunlance on the first Monster Hunter is just a prototipe it doesn't fire, is a normal lance with Fire element Razz
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here, and I'm just wondering...   Hi, I'm new here, and I'm just wondering... EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 4:32 pm

Its the same with the gunhammer prototype when i got it i was so excited that i could shoot and use it as a melee weapon at the same time, when i hit an aptonoth with it i relised it only had fire attribute i was gutted to the max, i was blitzed by a friggin game, i took so many hours trying to get firestone on lvl 5 guild quests, but not all is lost now i have upgraded it and its perfect fpor taking down khezu's Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here, and I'm just wondering...   Hi, I'm new here, and I'm just wondering... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm new here, and I'm just wondering...
Page 1 of 1