Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I got my Wii, for real

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

I got my Wii, for real Empty
PostSubject: I got my Wii, for real   I got my Wii, for real EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 12:38 pm

As title suggested, I bought a Wii, one may ask ... in preparation for monster hunter 3? I dunno really, being a avid fan for nintendo titles since the days where SMB on the nintendo family system is the hype of the town, I have always pride myself of owning nintendo systems and titles. where I almost bought a N64, I passed it for a PS with moola I made from workng part time during my school holidays. Ahh he reminisces of good old days... Aannyway.

I had wanted to try motion sensor controls and the whatnots, I must say not too shabby nintendo, but I'm a little worried for MH3 now, the controls are very very sensetive. I can imagine getting squashed by a trampling rathalos because i raised a hand to blow my nose.. Ah Chuu!
heh.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: I got my Wii, for real   I got my Wii, for real EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 9:46 pm

the only chance for me playing MH3 is if they create a Wii emulator on the PSP but that is pretty slim
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: I got my Wii, for real   I got my Wii, for real EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 7:11 pm

maybe in 5 to ten years from now... lol naw a PC version might be avaible alo faster.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: I got my Wii, for real   I got my Wii, for real EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 12:12 am

hopefully
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got my Wii, for real   I got my Wii, for real Empty

Back to top Go down

I got my Wii, for real
Page 1 of 1