Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Black Katana MKII

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taitu

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Black Katana MKII Empty
PostSubject: Black Katana MKII   Black Katana MKII EmptySat Sep 30, 2006 2:50 pm

Alright, I love the Black Katana MKII, and now I wish to obtain it in MH2.. So my question is, first off, is it possible to obtain the MKII offline in this game? And second off, what are the weapons you have to go through to get it and what are the materials for them?
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Black Katana MKII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Katana MKII   Black Katana MKII EmptySat Sep 30, 2006 3:13 pm

Taitu wrote:
Alright, I love the Black Katana MKII, and now I wish to obtain it in MH2.. So my question is, first off, is it possible to obtain the MKII offline in this game? And second off, what are the weapons you have to go through to get it and what are the materials for them?
Yes you can, it's mostly hornatuer heads and wings.. the MKII is now a katana in dos unlike mhf where it's a GS. It's upgrade to MKIII is for online only.
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Number of posts : 218

Black Katana MKII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Katana MKII   Black Katana MKII EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 1:47 am

to get it you have to create:
bone GS->bone katana->mk
if want to see the weapon you'll create, select the weapon you want to upgrade and press select button, then you'll see the new weapon in the top right hand frame.
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.bbactif.com
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Black Katana MKII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Katana MKII   Black Katana MKII EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 12:08 pm

This link.
Black Katana MKII Mkiiflowchartda2.th
Back to top Go down
Taitu

Number of posts : 17

Black Katana MKII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Katana MKII   Black Katana MKII EmptyTue Oct 10, 2006 12:22 pm

Ah, very good, I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Tussa

Tussa

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Black Katana MKII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Katana MKII   Black Katana MKII EmptyMon Mar 26, 2007 9:30 am

What are its stats?? Is it worth offline? I ask because I used it in my MH1 days but I regreted the long hunt for hornetaurs and the fact that I did not make the dragon element sword that was very cool too (but worse looking). The defense bonus I think it's a crap, too low. But the image of the sword and its sound totally rocks.
What is the last upgrade you can get for this offline?
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Number of posts : 218

Black Katana MKII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Katana MKII   Black Katana MKII EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 1:44 am

816 power and +10 defense bonus

edit: excuse me this one is the last upgrade that's online only. the last offline is the one just before
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.bbactif.com
Sponsored content

Black Katana MKII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Katana MKII   Black Katana MKII Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Katana MKII
Page 1 of 1