Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana)

Go down 
+4
rhyth
oz78
kyuubi
Tussa
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tussa

Tussa

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana) Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana)   Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana) EmptyFri May 11, 2007 3:41 am

Hi, I've seen that there is this katana, first it is Dragon Sword (Fire), then Dragon Sword (Lotus)... how is it made???

Also, how do you make the scythe-like katanas?
Back to top Go down
kyuubi

kyuubi

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana)   Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana) EmptyFri May 11, 2007 4:11 am

i cant answer the first question but the scythe like katanas are only aviable online.
Back to top Go down
Tussa

Tussa

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana)   Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana) EmptyFri May 11, 2007 5:26 am

Holy shit. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana)   Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana) EmptyMon May 14, 2007 10:29 am

Tussa wrote:
Holy shit. Thanks!
Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana) Dragonlotusid8.th
Back to top Go down
Tussa

Tussa

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana)   Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana) EmptyTue May 15, 2007 1:53 am

Ahhh, thanks. Thus I understand that this is the dragon element katana made from Lao Parts along the bone katana path, am I right?
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana)   Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana) EmptyTue May 15, 2007 9:32 am

Tussa wrote:
Ahhh, thanks. Thus I understand that this is the dragon element katana made from Lao Parts along the bone katana path, am I right?

I suppose so. There's a next evolution to this, but it requires online items. Also, the final form while sporting better sharpness, has a discount for att
(att768 versus per final form of att816). So this katana is likely the best katana for dragon element offline.
Back to top Go down
kyuubi

kyuubi

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana)   Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana) EmptyTue May 15, 2007 10:25 pm

WOW any one who gets this katana will kill all the monsters.
Back to top Go down
rhyth

rhyth

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana)   Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana) EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 7:38 pm

i am getting this sword but i am short of the commendations needed, i can't remember how i got 3 of the existing ones, i need another 2, any help? the jungle egg carrying quests gave me a yellow egg and not the commendations.
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana)   Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana) EmptySun Jul 01, 2007 10:00 am

No the one needed is with Lao's Quest, you get an extra with Sub A
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.bbactif.com
Radd Spencer

Radd Spencer

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana)   Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana) EmptySun Jul 01, 2007 11:22 am

Kamui is right. You'll get an extra in your rewards if you get the special item, Dragon Stone ( 龍薬石 ), from carving Lao's back and turning it in to the drop box (sub quest A, 23% chance). I got this katana (first form) yesterday. Been waiting ages. But now I need Teo horns to upgrade it. Boo Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
rhyth

rhyth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana)   Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 1:39 am

yeah i just got it too, now i have to bash as many teo head as i can to get those horns.
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana)   Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 6:11 am

And then you'll ahev to bash many Nana et Azure Lao to get blue dragon sword
Back to top Go down
rhyth

rhyth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana)   Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 8:24 am

blue dragon sword ?, so after the red it becomes blue? but that is online right.
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana)   Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 1:57 pm

Hum.... yep... sorry. It has super sharpness, less strength but lot of dragon element
Back to top Go down
BowMaster

BowMaster

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana)   Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:42 pm

i know this post is two years old but for the record i have all those swords Razz offline also
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana)   Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:02 am

Nice
Back to top Go down
http://radsfilesranos.comicgenesis.com
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana)   Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:53 am

Well, back then when MH Dos(2) on the PS2 was released, many items are not available till you can get online.. that is pretty much the most daunting part of getting the end game stuff since you not only needed to pay for the service, but also need to fill in a whole bunch of stuff in jap etc.

There's not really that much of a challenge these day to get to HR9 or end game stuff as many critters can be defeated alone or practically get stoned to death with friends. The post i replid back then is mostly due to the fact that translations is a pain and everything was only japanese back then.

Well most of the monster hunter sites these day come packed with know hows and visual strategies, hope that sits well with everyone.
Back to top Go down
BowMaster

BowMaster

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana)   Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:49 pm

yeah good point the game now or currently is much easier than it use to be with almost every site haveing step by step instructions or video examples
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana)   Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Sword [Lotus] - (katana)
Page 1 of 1