Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Land of the Tremors aka Dual Tigrex

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
just

just

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Land of the Tremors aka Dual Tigrex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of the Tremors aka Dual Tigrex   Land of the Tremors aka Dual Tigrex - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:09 am

When I first started the Diablos quest, I thought he was like some sorta lion thingy from the monster reference. Was I wrong about that... I died epicly after failing to notice that Diablos when in rage mode isn't affected by sonic bombs. I paid the price for that. -.-"'
Back to top Go down
MHFanatic11

MHFanatic11

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Land of the Tremors aka Dual Tigrex   Land of the Tremors aka Dual Tigrex - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:52 am

lol yea i found that out to after i ran out of sonic bombs because i thought that he was just in a different spot so i just kept throwing them
Back to top Go down
just

just

PostSubject: Re: Land of the Tremors aka Dual Tigrex   Land of the Tremors aka Dual Tigrex - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:38 am

MHFanatic11 wrote:
lol yea i found that out to after i ran out of sonic bombs because i thought that he was just in a different spot so i just kept throwing them

Nice one. xD I didn't figure that out till my 7th battle with him. Damn, I'm getting too ignorant. xD
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Land of the Tremors aka Dual Tigrex   Land of the Tremors aka Dual Tigrex - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:41 am

Wow, I notest sonics didn't work on him in rage mode after I used up about ... 5 I think. Killed it on my first try. I had safe places to hide and shoot him from XD. When I first came across black Diablos on Freedom 1, I was hunting with Romulas and at on point in the fight blos dug under the ground and when he came up he got stuck on a leage(?) and he couldn't get off. I then just stood on the ground shooting at him until he was dead. I only had normal level 1 left.
Back to top Go down
http://radsfilesranos.comicgenesis.com
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Land of the Tremors aka Dual Tigrex   Land of the Tremors aka Dual Tigrex - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:06 am

lool pretty lucky, Very Happy i think i've seen a monoblos stuck on a ledge like that.
Back to top Go down
MHFanatic11

MHFanatic11

PostSubject: Re: Land of the Tremors aka Dual Tigrex   Land of the Tremors aka Dual Tigrex - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:28 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

PostSubject: Re: Land of the Tremors aka Dual Tigrex   Land of the Tremors aka Dual Tigrex - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:23 am

lol gliches are funny
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Land of the Tremors aka Dual Tigrex   Land of the Tremors aka Dual Tigrex - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:08 am

..and most of the time in your favour
Back to top Go down
just

just

PostSubject: Re: Land of the Tremors aka Dual Tigrex   Land of the Tremors aka Dual Tigrex - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:07 am

I've got an idea. A thread about glitches!
I'm sure everyone has a few. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

PostSubject: Re: Land of the Tremors aka Dual Tigrex   Land of the Tremors aka Dual Tigrex - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:57 am

lol
Back to top Go down
MHFanatic11

MHFanatic11

PostSubject: Re: Land of the Tremors aka Dual Tigrex   Land of the Tremors aka Dual Tigrex - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:22 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land of the Tremors aka Dual Tigrex   Land of the Tremors aka Dual Tigrex - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Land of the Tremors aka Dual Tigrex
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2