Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

close, but need help STILL!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pyropower

pyropower

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2007-06-12

close, but need help STILL! Empty
PostSubject: close, but need help STILL!   close, but need help STILL! EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 4:41 am

I'm really happy because I completed loads of quests last night and this morning. (diablos, dual blangonla, dual hermitaur, gravios, poison siege and troublesome pair YAAAAY Very Happy )
I also then did azure los.
but I still cant kill the 5* guild tigrex. I really want to get HR3 but this rex is really annoying me.
thanks. hope you can help
Back to top Go down
)-(aiKARU

)-(aiKARU

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: close, but need help STILL!   close, but need help STILL! EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 11:11 am

honestly i killed tigerex last night to clear up elder quests XD i had like 3 more elder quest till i was completly done and now im done with elder oky but never mind that X_x\\

i dont know which your having troble with but if your in the snow
if he runs at youin area 8 on the wall you can get him to get stuckand in area 6 on the little ledge

in desert you cant get him stuck because he only goes to the 2 big desert areas
when you go to fight him bring 5 flash bombs and 10 bomb material and 10 flash bugs so you can make more !!!flash bombs dont work if he berserks!!!
but whats even more important is if your having troble bring your perfured weapon type im pretty sure you use LS so devil slicer

what you do is after he runs at you get out of the way then get behind him and attack he slowly turn torwards you and youll get a face shot he gets most damage there then roll out (its all about timing). You can do it if he berserks but your more likly to get damaged so i dont advice i normaly dodge him when he berserks.

When hes calm and runs at you dodge and plant shock trap
hell run in to it and you can get face hits or you got a a few free hits on the tail to make it break ^_^
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: close, but need help STILL!   close, but need help STILL! EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 3:30 am

yeah your right devil slicer is my weapon.
thanks I need to keep trying, and I'll get there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: close, but need help STILL!   close, but need help STILL! Empty

Back to top Go down

close, but need help STILL!
Page 1 of 1