Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

if u live close to me maybe we can meet

Go down 
+4
drago
Rellik
Xenentos
mhffan20
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mhffan20

mhffan20

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-22

if u live close to me maybe we can meet Empty
PostSubject: if u live close to me maybe we can meet   if u live close to me maybe we can meet EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 12:05 pm

just what the top says if u live in temecula california we might be able to meet and i could probably help u because im almost done so im u live close give me a holer lol! Very Happy Razz Question No alien Basketball albino queen flower afro jocolor cherry cheers Idea Embarassed Sad Crying or Very sad Arrow cyclops monkey cheers santa geek scratch rendeer drunken rabbit bom pig clown Evil or Very Mad Shocked Twisted Evil What a Face pirat rabbit rabbit study Sleep Sleep Like a Star @ heaven Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Wink Suspect silent confused elephant king sunny affraid pale Exclamation Mad I love you lol!
Back to top Go down
Xenentos
Guild Master
Xenentos

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: if u live close to me maybe we can meet   if u live close to me maybe we can meet EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 1:18 pm

holer? holler*
Back to top Go down
mhffan20

mhffan20

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: if u live close to me maybe we can meet   if u live close to me maybe we can meet EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 1:30 pm

were u liven and are u really 16
Back to top Go down
Rellik
Guild Master
Rellik

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: if u live close to me maybe we can meet   if u live close to me maybe we can meet EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 1:45 am

i dont live in cali...but what is rong with being 16 and still play?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/endless_life
drago

drago

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: if u live close to me maybe we can meet   if u live close to me maybe we can meet EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 8:52 am

ya!?!?!?! wats wrong with that huh!!!

hehe i am still 12 tho....

p.s. i live in texas
Back to top Go down
Rellik
Guild Master
Rellik

PostSubject: Re: if u live close to me maybe we can meet   if u live close to me maybe we can meet EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 4:37 pm

we have older still play, but there's no point askin y they play...
Back to top Go down
drago

drago

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: if u live close to me maybe we can meet   if u live close to me maybe we can meet EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 6:52 pm

i think they play bc it fun!
Back to top Go down
Rellik
Guild Master
Rellik

PostSubject: Re: if u live close to me maybe we can meet   if u live close to me maybe we can meet EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 2:07 am

hell yea it is ^^
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: if u live close to me maybe we can meet   if u live close to me maybe we can meet EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 10:59 am

I'm sure all of us find the appeal of this game on way or another, although it does raise questions as to why the advertising for the first english release for PS2 was so badly handle. That of course is blown up and over already.
Back to top Go down
MrManga

MrManga

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: if u live close to me maybe we can meet   if u live close to me maybe we can meet EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 3:26 am

Im living in england atm... i dont plan on staying there though... guys britan is a crap place to live and i surgest staying well away from it.
The weather is awful, the food comes in such small portions and everyone has a bad attitude!
Exsept me, im cool... and sexy... and made of cake...
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: if u live close to me maybe we can meet   if u live close to me maybe we can meet EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:37 pm

Dont mention cake to me.....cake....i had 2 slices about the size of ur thumb and i was sick

ps: britans peeps only have bad attitudes because of the bad weather so dont dis britan, what has britan got that california hasnt
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: if u live close to me maybe we can meet   if u live close to me maybe we can meet EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:44 am

I'm from england and I don't have a bed attitude^-^
Back to top Go down
http://radsfilesranos.comicgenesis.com
Slayer

Slayer

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: if u live close to me maybe we can meet   if u live close to me maybe we can meet EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 3:57 pm

so do i... i dont have a bad attitude because im always indoors
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if u live close to me maybe we can meet   if u live close to me maybe we can meet Empty

Back to top Go down

if u live close to me maybe we can meet
Page 1 of 1