Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lil help plz?

Go down 
+2
jg
Khezuslayer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Khezuslayer

Khezuslayer

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Lil help plz? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 9:04 pm

uh how did u get full tigerx and tigerx weapons?? other than that lvl 2 that u only have 20 minutes to kill u cant get oh wait nvm i forgot about guild quest iv been doing alot of them lately iv even got power and deffence charms both of dem same time... this kut ku II is doing me wounders against the congalala thing iv killed like 30 of dem just for money i hate the armour they offer and the weapons arent that good btw if u kill the cats in area 12 in forest and hills u can posibly get pawpass ticket it makes a good hammer 200 paralize atrib can someone help me find those hurculem bug things or w\e they r called i cant find the anywhere.. makes me mad!! oh btw in area 8 of the volcano take a few pixs and mine both spots u get rusted stuff like rods flat rustedstones all kinds of stuff u go make w\e it gives u at the weapon maker dude and u get a random weap and its good to get mechalite ores i got most of mine from the second mineing spot though so id try that 1 first if ur lookin for the stones
Back to top Go down
Khezuslayer

Khezuslayer

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 9:07 pm

i think im gana try to get that hammer and go nuts on tigerx with some shock traps and just knock him loopy.. so ya oh and any advice on geting hard to find stuff would be nice i got lucky and found a sinister cloth with trenya btw how do u upgrade him cuz i have done all those lil treshi treasure quest and i cant seem to get him to go to the volcano or take 500pk points its makein me mad trying to get him out longer than 300 is the highest i can get him to take al others are just ??? HELP
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 9:08 am

Don't worry about trenya's capacity for now, it gets better as you clear more quests.
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 10:05 am

hercules bugs are really rare. But take loads of bug nests to the highest gathering in the volcanoes. Then try the areas that aren't hot. It takes ages, but I still cant get many (I think Treyna sometimes brings them as well)
My tigrex stuff came from beating the eldar tigrex quest.thanks for the tip about rusted stuff, gonna try that
Back to top Go down
Khezuslayer

Khezuslayer

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 8:05 pm

urwlcm uhhh oh what carvs electro sacs and plz dont tell me khezu cuz iv killed about 4000 by now trying to get some from it heck iv tried every wyvern i can think of even that gendrom thingy all im geting is thunder and paralize.. its startin to make me mad.. oh iv been doing alot of guild quest im in the middle of that lvl 2 blagonga thingy right now its actin weird ok its going into areas 1 and 2 and other than a khezu iv yet to seen anything else go there not even a gaiadrome.. its freakin me out man!! i just wish i didnt have to kill that freakin rathian cuz that isnt gana be easy im still haveing a lil truble with rathalos and from wht i hear rathian r harder... i so want egercleaver but i need electro sacs and i cant find dem btw what the heck is infinity and what does it do i never realy understud that consept
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 1:31 am

it is khezu for electro sacs
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 11:04 am

yeah. I thought it was Khezu (maybe you need to hunt a higher star one)
Back to top Go down
Khezuslayer

Khezuslayer

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 6:37 pm

iv hunted every star i can heck iv even done the coin trade(trade monster coins for monster part -veggie elder-)
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 10:07 am

you can do that. Sweet thanks
Back to top Go down
Khezuslayer

Khezuslayer

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:17 pm

where can i find hornetar wings?
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:44 pm

In the bug point at pokke. (I think Tryna brings them back as well)
Or do a bug hunt quest and use poison to kill the hornetaurs. Then you can carve them. But it takes ages to get enough for anything
Back to top Go down
Khezuslayer

Khezuslayer

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 7:43 pm

WOOT WOOT OMFG YES I RULE OHYA i killed him with sonic bow and now i can kill elders and a gravios WOOTT oh and that big sword thingy is unlocked now i just need elder bones but i dont realy like useing bones for something like that cuz i don even know what i might get btw i have the tigerx dual swords woot
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 11:12 am

it's smewhat rewarding but in all honesty I had little next to no use for the items harvested.
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 11:33 am

yeah. I dont use the sword. I mined it once and noticed I didn't need any dark stuff.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 1:21 pm

yeah just some crappy armour and weapons
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 3:10 am

but I do want to kill some more eldars.
So, does anyone have any tips to get eldar dragon blood?
because I really want to make the dragon LS (well, I need a lao horn as well, but i'm getting there)
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 10:54 am

kill a dragon
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 12:30 pm

yeah. I tried the fire thing. It beat me. (well, I kinda got bored of being whooped)
I have repelled the chameleos, but it hasn't reappeared yet.
Back to top Go down
Khezuslayer

Khezuslayer

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 8:28 am

i killed diablos easy it was easyer than the monoblos i killed the camilios at forest and hills 4th time i tried that mofo has alot of health.. i can kill blk gravious it has to much hp i got it limping but time was almost out so i paniced and abandond so i wouldnt lose anything. btw any advice on geting elder blood or bones i also killed kirin first time i tried i had a few large bombs with thats probly the only reason why but i did get koed twice cuz of blango thingys kept knocking me into its path i only hit me once with lightining its not that weak against fire from what iv seen but i still killed it with kut ku staf 2 if i can kill that black gravios i will get the kut ku III so that will be good and i have a few more things in the training school god this is a long message but then again im at school and im bored so ya
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 9:46 am

That's quite an update on your status Khezuslayer, but the wall of text can be quite difficult to read at times.

Have you attempted the quests inside of the house? we call em guild quests. The same deal as those with the elder quests except the random start areas an relatively harder hitting monsters. You can make better armour/weapons/whatnots from parts procured there.
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 10:03 am

yeah. You get more kit in the supply box as well Smile
eldar blood is found killing eldar dragons (chameleos, teo etc)
black gravios is still weak to water, so the daiymo warbow seems good (I am struggling with a guild one right now. WANT G-RANK NOWWWW! Sad)
Back to top Go down
Khezuslayer

Khezuslayer

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 4:49 pm

ya i dont have the time to make the war bow and im still at 3 star guild quest after i got the rank 5 elder i started on those but i think im gana do alot of guild quest most monsters r easy for me infact the only 1 that isnt now is the elders and tigerx i cant kill the 1 in the desert because i dont have a ledge and thats the only reason i could ... oh and im realy mad at my friend now he decided i had a bunch of weaps i didnt need and sold them im down to 3 weps .. my 2 bows and a lance that im trying to get to wyverns growl or w\e it has drag atrib so it will help with the elders.. man he didnt even leave my iron katana gospel god that made me mad cuz im low on ores btw i can get those bugs that r realy rare almost everytime i send trnya out to volcano with 300 points..
Back to top Go down
Khezuslayer

Khezuslayer

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 8:20 am

ok i give up whats the best way to get small hermitar shells ? i just need those and the scales and i have a war bow but im still gana get something good i have like 40k i play to get that dragonga horn 900+raw and -30%affinity so that will be good for things i mele like uhhhhhhhhh camilios that will be fun to mele and it will die faster not to mention other things...
Back to top Go down
)-(aiKARU

)-(aiKARU

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 9:31 am

kill a couple diayamos or just kill the small crabs in the jungle
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 10:31 am

yeah. bad luck on losing all those weps. the katana's took me ages to get
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lil help plz?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Monster Hunter Freedom 2 :: The Blacksmith-
Jump to: