Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lil help plz?

Go down 
+2
jg
Khezuslayer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Lil help plz? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 8:26 am

That's rather good progress for 20 minutes
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 1:23 pm

nice job. Just keep behind the blos and get rid of his tail. (also try to get his horns stuck in a wall)
I have the dark scythe and it is great fun+ it looks good.
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 1:24 pm

oh. yeah. I hope the tips help.
just ask if you need anymore (you are about where I am in the game too)
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 7:42 am

hey khezuslayer could you tone down your language its not neccesary to swear that much.
Back to top Go down
Khezuslayer

Khezuslayer

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 9:21 am

sry bout that its just most days im realy pissed from school stupid upperclassmen im short but that doesnt give them a right to push me around...
Back to top Go down
Khezuslayer

Khezuslayer

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 5:11 pm

ok well hes running like a crazy mofo flying away asap and i have only died once this sythe kicks ass...
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 10:43 am

nice. going well. Keep the pressure and only attack when he's open
Back to top Go down
Ritshopper

Ritshopper

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 11:14 am

why dont u try hammer.

use flash bombs and then hit his head. it should get ko and then u can kill it realy fast.
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 11:22 am

nice. I take it you are good with hammers (I use LS)
Back to top Go down
Ritshopper

Ritshopper

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 12:19 pm

jea, I like hammers,
but thats not it. hammers are easy to learn and they are very powerful. especially when ur hitting the head.
u dont need much skill for that. just use a flashbomb. when hitting the head often, there is a change that the monster will go ko. u get then about 6 free hits Smile

I ectually kind of suck at longsword. maybe I should try them again somtime
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 3:59 pm

I kinda suck at hammers, but I do admit knocking them down on the head works a dream
Back to top Go down
Khezuslayer

Khezuslayer

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 5:02 pm

i dont like hammers to much and if i could get a monster bone+ id have bone horn+ but it might take me a while to get that so im just useing that sythe for now and u know what sucks.. i got him limping then he flew away went into like super rage he moved so fast i didnt even see him move at all he was like on me with fire balls comeing at me in a matter of milloseconds man it was crazy!!
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 7:19 am

yeah. rage mode looks funny, but its really annoying.
i dont use hammers or horns, but i might give horns a try sometime
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 10:40 am

hunting horns are better than hammers i think, especially the dragonwood horn you can paralyse it then KO it, massive head locking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 12:44 pm

killed my first Rathalos. And then a Rathian. Full tigrex but with a centeaur helm with tigrex LS. (armour upgraded to around 46 defence). dodge lots and hack his tail off. Then just be careful and aim for his legs to make him fall over.
then keep up the pressure
Back to top Go down
Khezuslayer

Khezuslayer

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 5:19 pm

u know what sucks.. i started this topic as a cry for help trying to get firewyvern fluid guess wat
i could have just freaking got that stupid cat to go out on his boat with a fund of about 300pp and do that a few times over and over heck i even got dragon wood doing that(forest and hills) doesnt life just SUCK(>'')>~~~~~~)BOOM kirby shot mr rathalos.. mhmhmhmhmhhmhmhm
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 8:29 am

LOL, it doesn't hurt stockpiling any material. you might have a use for it when you decide to make another weapon.
Back to top Go down
Khezuslayer

Khezuslayer

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 9:50 am

ill agree with that but still anyone know where to get dragon moss and 1 more thing i only have 2 lvl 4 quest left from the vilage cheif man im not kidding fucking kut kus freaking basarios freakin gargua stupid mofo blagango thingy and that cangalala thing or w\e but still
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 11:07 am

the cat sometimes brings back dragonmoss and wood. (thats how I get mine).
kut-ku- poison battleaxe works well
basarios- bow daiymo warbow works best (upgrade if you can)
garuga- isn't nessecary to unlock next quests.
blagonga- fire weapons are good.
+ do you mean shogun centeaur- strong thunder (like devil slicer)
hope it helps. Just ask if you want anything more precise
(I can actually help here, cos these are hunts I only completed in the last month)
Back to top Go down
Khezuslayer

Khezuslayer

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 8:27 am

ok im thanking whomever said that electric works against rathalos iv killed 2 of the mofos with a khezu shock sword
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 10:18 am

sounds good.
I can use devil slicer against him (I have killed him once, but he is annoying me now)
Back to top Go down
Khezuslayer

Khezuslayer

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 5:55 pm

well iv kicked his but twice now and im gana kick his but till i get enough stuff to make full rathalos and like a crap load of good weapons btw anyone know where to get thunderbugs,thunderjuice,or blood red horns??
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 7:39 pm

Thunderbugs- can be obtain from pokke farm, catching bugs at various maps.

Thunderbug juice- kill "orbs of light" that hover about in G rank quests.

Blood red horns- break monoblo's horn to get as reward, break hermituar shell to get as reward.

There's also trading for the juice, but personally I find it easier to just gather those bugs and juice in G rank quests.
Back to top Go down
)-(aiKARU

)-(aiKARU

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 9:50 pm

i need some help oz may be the only one but

dont they have a psp portable out already with all the monster hunter stuff from frontier or no ?
just wondering cuz if they do which they probly dont on the count ud probly already have it lol i wanna try to buy it off the net
Back to top Go down
Khezuslayer

Khezuslayer

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 6:24 am

ok so my best bet for the horn is hermitar cuz i cant hurt a monoblos im gana try to get something with water ele befor i try him again and i dont have g rank quests....=( iv done mabey a total of 4-5 guild quest=| i do vilage mostly but im down to monoblos second centar and daorathing.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil help plz?   Lil help plz? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lil help plz?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Monster Hunter Freedom 2 :: The Blacksmith-
Jump to: