Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How Do you kill the Gypceros?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pyropower

pyropower

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2007-06-12

How Do you kill the Gypceros?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: How Do you kill the Gypceros?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?   How Do you kill the Gypceros?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 1:21 pm

This oversized poison sac is keeping me from the blangoga urgent quest. Please help. At the moment I have full velociprey armour, bone katana shark, dark scythe, red saber.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: How Do you kill the Gypceros?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?   How Do you kill the Gypceros?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 2:48 pm

i would invest in some better armour

i dont know what to say about the gypceros but i would use a great sword to block its flash attack and stay under him and slash and dont use a thunder attribute weapon
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: How Do you kill the Gypceros?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?   How Do you kill the Gypceros?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 7:39 am

I did it. (dark scythe with protection thing, full genprey, except ioprey legs).
Wasn't too bad, except his flash was really annoying.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: How Do you kill the Gypceros?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?   How Do you kill the Gypceros?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 11:56 am

I'll recommend a SnS, best if you have the fire one you can make with Fire dragon fuilds your cat Trenya at the pokke farm can get. SnS works well since it's fast, has no penalty for blocking and gets the job done. BTW GS can drop in sharpness from blocking screams, flash.
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: How Do you kill the Gypceros?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?   How Do you kill the Gypceros?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 4:24 am

do you mean the red saber sword. i got that so that I can get the djinn thing later.
its pretty good. I also have a poison battleaxe, which is quite good.
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: How Do you kill the Gypceros?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?   How Do you kill the Gypceros?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 7:57 am

i really want poison battle axe how do you get it ?
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: How Do you kill the Gypceros?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?   How Do you kill the Gypceros?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 9:15 am

You work on upgrades through th metal daggers line till you have it as an upgrade.
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: How Do you kill the Gypceros?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?   How Do you kill the Gypceros?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 10:33 am

yea. make the metal sns. then work up to assassins dagger, then upgrade to poison battleaxe. If you hae a gypceros head you could probably make the next one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do you kill the Gypceros?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?   How Do you kill the Gypceros?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Do you kill the Gypceros?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Page 1 of 1