Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

how do i kill a monoblos

Go down 
+2
oz78
mikeybanting
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeybanting

mikeybanting

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-01-23

how do i kill a monoblos Empty
PostSubject: how do i kill a monoblos   how do i kill a monoblos EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 2:35 pm

How do i kill a monoblos
what stratergy should i use

what weapon should i use i got eager cleaver and ravanger Blade +
and others.

oz78:topic moved.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: how do i kill a monoblos   how do i kill a monoblos EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:32 pm

I have but few suggestions on fighting the monoblos, and depending on weapons used strategy will change.

1st we look at the monoblo's elemental weakness which is either thunder or ice. Also know that like the diablos, you can stun the monoblos while it's burrowing with a sonic bomb. however take note that it is only effective when it's not in rage mode. Flash bombs can also be used to dizzy the Blos but given it's speed and close required proximity for a flash to work, use the flash bomb discreetly.

The monolobs has a few part that is breakable(or cut) like th diablos, but having only 1 horn, that allows only breaking once. GS and LS are reccomended for tail cutting due to their size, otherwise, the use of shocktraps would ease the tail to a easily reachable height. You may also topple the blos before attempting to slice the tail off.

The monoblos like many monsters, sport exceptional resilience to all weapon types except bullets on it's tail(yes, bows included) ESP is reccomended but if it's not available, options like the LS or DS would still penetrate it's skin abeit quickly dropping your sharpness.

While not a requirement High grade ear plugs can help you greatly in a fight with any of the diablo's family. Yian garuga Head gear(the one with +6 earplugs) will help you get HGE.
You can offset the need for earplugs by blocking (SNS, GS, GL, L, HBG w/shield) It's screams are stretched out and extends far beyond it's immediate circumference thus difficult to escape.

I'm a little tempted to sugget armour skills from MHP2G(evade is godly) but I understand that you're on MHF2 so that would be what I have to tell you up front. Personal weapon reccomendation would be what you have(eagle cleaver since you already have it). Good reach and good attack power will allow you to reach the blo's tail and head. An alternate soloing method is to use a GL or L and face the Blos with your back up against the wall. when it's stuck, it's time to take it out!(note that breaking it's horns will make this strategy moot).

I'm sure the guys have their own devised strategy.

HGE=Highgrade earplug
Back to top Go down
celaya

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: how do i kill a monoblos   how do i kill a monoblos EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:19 pm

Use a Gunlance and ice attribute

fire the lance when monoblos is stuck on the wall and find way to counter attack
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rudymarcuscelaya
pyropower

pyropower

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: how do i kill a monoblos   how do i kill a monoblos EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 2:55 am

you already know my master tactic mike.
tis ravager blade. Block his roar and charge. then hit him in the back.
you just gotta be good at blocking
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: how do i kill a monoblos   how do i kill a monoblos EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 4:02 am

I use the rock in the middle of zone 7 to fight him. Killed him 50+ time my way.
Back to top Go down
http://radsfilesranos.comicgenesis.com
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: how do i kill a monoblos   how do i kill a monoblos EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 5:33 am

Ranos wrote:
I use the rock in the middle of zone 7 to fight him. Killed him 50+ time my way.

LOL all hunters love that rock, saved my ass so many times Razz
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: how do i kill a monoblos   how do i kill a monoblos EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 9:26 am

theres a rock in zone 7. damm I need to use my terrain more. I dont even use ledges Sad
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: how do i kill a monoblos   how do i kill a monoblos EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 9:52 am

LOL know the area well.. there is a certain trick to soloing many monster in the arena if you knew it well.. lol rock+ any blos = very very sorry blos at the end of the round. lol
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

PostSubject: Re: how do i kill a monoblos   how do i kill a monoblos EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:14 am

XD I also use the rocks in zone 6 of the volcano to fight lunastra, lunastra is annoying(?) luckly I only have 2 kills to go then I'll have 30 lunastra kills.
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: how do i kill a monoblos   how do i kill a monoblos EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:15 am

cool.
I have beaten lus. dunno if I have killed her yet
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

PostSubject: Re: how do i kill a monoblos   how do i kill a monoblos EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:17 am

you fight her in the volcano and the tower, takes me two rounds to kill her with my rajang barrage(light bowgun).
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: how do i kill a monoblos   how do i kill a monoblos EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:18 am

nice. I have beaten her in the volcano. so now its tower
kk, makes sense now
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: how do i kill a monoblos   how do i kill a monoblos EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:23 am

luna's more like a pick up to Teo, well it came to my surprise though that in 2G even with pimped out weapons that it can still flee at 25 minutes... all that when with inferoir weapons back in MHF2, I would even have a chance to finish it in the 1st damn round!
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

PostSubject: Re: how do i kill a monoblos   how do i kill a monoblos EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:25 am

Potak can kill lunastra in one round on Freedom 2.
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: how do i kill a monoblos   how do i kill a monoblos EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:25 am

cool. I thought she was a bit easier than teo. maybe cos it took me a while to kick him in
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: how do i kill a monoblos   how do i kill a monoblos EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:32 am

It's not so hard to Kill luna before G... I have don it in MHdos too... well luna's got an upgrade in 2G... oh yea, Teo's hitting a hell lot more, it's faster too.
Teo in 2G have a new homing explosion attack as well, this move kinda sets it apart to luna.
Back to top Go down
mikeybanting

mikeybanting

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: how do i kill a monoblos   how do i kill a monoblos EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:38 am

so use LS wait for him to get ledged on the walls and go for the tail cut it off then break the horn got it
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: how do i kill a monoblos   how do i kill a monoblos EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 11:35 am

homing explosion. ouch, that gonna hurt a lot
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: how do i kill a monoblos   how do i kill a monoblos EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 5:00 am

Well, usually, anyone with less then 550 def get's 1 hit KO by that move.
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: how do i kill a monoblos   how do i kill a monoblos EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 9:40 am

wowo Smile
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: how do i kill a monoblos   how do i kill a monoblos EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 1:11 pm

By my estimation, the explosion attack is a physical attack.. thus somthing you cannot discount with resistance.. just to make an example.. I have a set with 25 res for fire.. it's explosion without fury hits me for roughly 65~70 points damage.. with another set comparative in defence without the resistance... same damage.

Add: This is the G ranked teo(or download, not from the pink or green counters.)
Back to top Go down
pyropower

pyropower

PostSubject: Re: how do i kill a monoblos   how do i kill a monoblos EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:11 pm

ha ha lolz, normal freedom 2 teo is fine for me
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: how do i kill a monoblos   how do i kill a monoblos EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 4:06 pm

Razz homing bomb, lol it shocked me at first
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: how do i kill a monoblos   how do i kill a monoblos EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 7:27 pm

Yea, that's the bits that make 2G more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do i kill a monoblos   how do i kill a monoblos Empty

Back to top Go down

how do i kill a monoblos
Page 1 of 1