Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragonite Ore - Where to find? Need help! tnx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Astinos

Astinos

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Dragonite Ore - Where to find? Need help! tnx Empty
PostSubject: Dragonite Ore - Where to find? Need help! tnx   Dragonite Ore - Where to find? Need help! tnx EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 8:06 am

Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Dragonite Ore - Where to find? Need help! tnx   Dragonite Ore - Where to find? Need help! tnx EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 9:08 am

Your farm mining should cough up some after 2 or so upgrades. Low chances to find them in placs other then the volanic regions, tower.
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: Dragonite Ore - Where to find? Need help! tnx   Dragonite Ore - Where to find? Need help! tnx EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 10:05 am

Are you referring to the Poke Farm?
I really have a difficult time figuring that out.

1. the cat lends his axe, after 4-5 mining, its done, now he tells me I need a LADDER? where can I get that?
let me know how I can upgrade it also, thanks!
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Dragonite Ore - Where to find? Need help! tnx   Dragonite Ore - Where to find? Need help! tnx EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 10:49 am

Just upgrade over time, it's probably fastr to mine for draginte in the volcano map. just grab a simple exploration quest there and mine.
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: Dragonite Ore - Where to find? Need help! tnx   Dragonite Ore - Where to find? Need help! tnx EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 11:35 am

Haven't done with the second set of quest.

I think I should refer it using the STARS , I haven't catch any goldenfish and killed Cephadrome, this are the only two quest that needs to be done to unlock the next level, most probably completing it would give me a Volcano map.

To catch goldenfish, what bait are you using and what materials needs to be combined? am I right, the pond is located in area 6 of the dessert?
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Dragonite Ore - Where to find? Need help! tnx   Dragonite Ore - Where to find? Need help! tnx EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 6:20 pm

best place is at the underground cavern in teh desert area. use normal bait(worms). they are cheap and plentiful
Back to top Go down
Astinos

Astinos

PostSubject: Re: Dragonite Ore - Where to find? Need help! tnx   Dragonite Ore - Where to find? Need help! tnx EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 7:46 am

thanks i finally nailed the cephadrome and caught the fish!
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Dragonite Ore - Where to find? Need help! tnx   Dragonite Ore - Where to find? Need help! tnx EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 9:19 am

Congrates!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonite Ore - Where to find? Need help! tnx   Dragonite Ore - Where to find? Need help! tnx Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1