Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shakalaka - how to find them!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Astinos

Astinos

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Shakalaka - how to find them! Empty
PostSubject: Shakalaka - how to find them!   Shakalaka - how to find them! EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 7:44 am

i wasted my time! i only got 5 of them and its really hard to find them in the forest and hills...
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Shakalaka - how to find them!   Shakalaka - how to find them! EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 12:23 pm

look for strange looking mushrooms then they pop out
Back to top Go down
MrManga

MrManga

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Shakalaka - how to find them!   Shakalaka - how to find them! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 10:41 am

Well..if it a small Shakalaka shaped object, harlessly swiping your ankles with its butter knife then you know what you have found... cheers

Nah only kidding, occationaly they hide underground and conceal themselfs with a mushroom shaped hat, when you go to collect mushrooms, they pop up and attack you...

They dont pose much threat but acturaly hitting them is a pain in the neck, arse and fingertips...
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Shakalaka - how to find them!   Shakalaka - how to find them! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 10:55 am

MrManga wrote:
Well..if it a small Shakalaka shaped object, harlessly swiping your ankles with its butter knife then you know what you have found... cheers

Nah only kidding, occationaly they hide underground and conceal themselfs with a mushroom shaped hat, when you go to collect mushrooms, they pop up and attack you...

They dont pose much threat but acturaly hitting them is a pain in the neck, arse and fingertips...
I take, the two i ara 5 i forest and hills a threat... espeacially when you have a Rathalos poblem.
Back to top Go down
MrManga

MrManga

PostSubject: Re: Shakalaka - how to find them!   Shakalaka - how to find them! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 2:40 pm

There is that, worrying about doging a rathalos can become bothersome to a point, well.. its not like its a high rank rathalos so you should be okay Smile
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Shakalaka - how to find them!   Shakalaka - how to find them! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:58 pm

on the rathalos quest theres a damn shakalaka knocking me into the charging wyvern
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Shakalaka - how to find them!   Shakalaka - how to find them! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 7:05 pm

Or putting you to sleep ETC, tey may not be strong, but sure ar annoying as hell.
Back to top Go down
MrManga

MrManga

PostSubject: Re: Shakalaka - how to find them!   Shakalaka - how to find them! EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 2:49 pm

i dont worry about them, but its fun telling JG in the real world that there are Shakalaka's in evry dark place i see...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shakalaka - how to find them!   Shakalaka - how to find them! Empty

Back to top Go down

Shakalaka - how to find them!
Page 1 of 1