Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post your ideas!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Post your ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Post your ideas!   Post your ideas! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 10:49 am

Seeing how Kamui has expanded many sections of the forum, I once again urge everyone to post your opinions and ideas about any thing you would like to share with us! A gentle reminder here to try to stay on topic, or simply start a topic for your idle chit chat if you like within the flooding room which basically is meant for friendly banter and idle chatter. I hope to hear from you all!
Back to top Go down
MH_JADE

MH_JADE

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Post your ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your ideas!   Post your ideas! EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 7:33 pm

Well, I'm new here and don't have much say. I recently came over from the Gamefaq forums, someone linke dme here then everyone summarily told me not to go here. Being defiant, I came here, and I like it.

Gamefaq is a rude, unkempt mess of ridicule and harrassment. Everyone has something negative to say, so I left.

You have a great forum here, if you need me to help in any way, I've very handy with Photoshop and speed-typing.
Back to top Go down
RockmanX

RockmanX

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Post your ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your ideas!   Post your ideas! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 11:21 pm

maybe I was the one who said to came if it was on MHFreedom 2 forom (GospelEXE). Gamefaqs is fully of elitist sadly... here you will find alot of help without a "USE the search bar NOOB"

if you need something just said it ^^ we will help you the fast we can
Back to top Go down
MH_JADE

MH_JADE

Post your ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your ideas!   Post your ideas! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 11:38 pm

RockmanX wrote:
Gamefaqs is fully of elitist sadly... here you will find alot of help without a "USE the search bar NOOB"

Yeah, Gamefaq is a disgrace. I did my best to help people there, but my posts got lost in the sea of rediculousness that site harbors.

This forum is great, I'll do my best to spread the word only to those who love the game and want info, and aren't going to be idiots here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Post your ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your ideas!   Post your ideas! EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 8:21 am

I'll try not bash other Forums here, but I do agree that Gamefaqs which i still frequent almost always leaves a bad taste in my mouth whenever I lookup the MH/dos forums.
What we could really use here is more players! I'm sure our ever helpful RockmanX will be trying very hard to help others with what they might need to know... Ain't that right buddy? BTW I noticed that your posted screenshot is not in english, now is it?
Back to top Go down
MH_JADE

MH_JADE

Post your ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your ideas!   Post your ideas! EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 9:15 am

oz78 wrote:
BTW I noticed that your posted screenshot is not in english, now is it?

Which screenshot?
Back to top Go down
RockmanX

RockmanX

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Post your ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your ideas!   Post your ideas! EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 9:18 am

Oz remember I'm spanish, my game is multi5 so i play with it in spanish, is easiest for me ^^U
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Post your ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your ideas!   Post your ideas! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 11:00 am

Oh it's one of those screen shots he poted in another topic, I figured it's spanish but can't confirm how MHF2 Euro works as i on't have a copy of it. BTW, unless we have the same versions of MHF2, we cannot connect and play together
Back to top Go down
MH_JADE

MH_JADE

Post your ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your ideas!   Post your ideas! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 8:51 am

Whoever made the new banner for the front page, great job!
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Post your ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your ideas!   Post your ideas! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 3:25 pm

An Amendment to my previous claim, it appears that not only does all th MHF2 english versions can connect, japanse vesion can also connect with som patcihng!
Back to top Go down
MH_JADE

MH_JADE

Post your ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your ideas!   Post your ideas! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2007 9:04 pm

Everything's possible nowadays, like how I use my PS2 EyeToy as a PC webcam...with many, many patches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Post your ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your ideas!   Post your ideas! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your ideas!
Page 1 of 1