Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post your hunter in game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RockmanX

RockmanX

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Post your hunter in game Empty
PostSubject: Post your hunter in game   Post your hunter in game EmptyTue Oct 10, 2006 5:28 pm

this post if for know how are your characters on MH2, I will start

Name: RockmanX
Sex: Male
Weapon: ? Destruction Katana(the first thunder katana)
Armor: Full Basarios lv3 Blademaster armor

(a very bad pic, my web cam is old and is broke...)

Post your hunter in game Rockmanx2jb8
Back to top Go down
Baium

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2006-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Post your hunter in game   Post your hunter in game EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 5:48 am

My char:
1.Belmont [F] (My brother accidently deleted from mem card Shocked)
Weapon: All Heavy Bowgun
Armor: All Gunner armor (Except Nana,Teo and Oonazuchi)

2.TriEdge [M] (My new char)
Weapon:Dragon Destroyer, Poison Battle Axe, Kut-Ku Hammer, Thunder Katana, Blue Kut-Ku Cannon, Power Bow II
Armor:Kut-Ku,Gyp,Ian,Ples,Cephalos,Brango,Konga,Bas,Diablos and Kushal All blademaster set
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Post your hunter in game   Post your hunter in game EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 7:50 am

Oh well, here goes...

Ingame=minami(i made a girl char and girl named her. lol)

Armour= misc armours, more prominent ones are the last few armours from teo,nana,khushal and Oonazuchi which I felt was pretty useful. My favourite is my partset Gypceros S w/o it's helm, it's not got much useful skills nor great def. I just like the look of it! lol

Weapons=I use a majority of SnS available PBA user until I got the Dragon blade "lotus" Katana. I alos have some GSs a few Hammers/hunting horns/heavy guns. only had 2 light bowguns but i do find them quite useful at times. made a nana gun lance and a rust stone lance but hardly use them.

My newer armours are here:
http://profile.imageshack.us/user/oz78
Back to top Go down
BlackRob183

BlackRob183

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Post your hunter in game   Post your hunter in game EmptyThu Oct 19, 2006 8:06 pm

Hey it's me again, I was wondering if you could post some pics from that Master's Guide book you have any also what is that other book in the picture? Those are your books right? I don't have either one of those I just buy the normal ones Razz
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Post your hunter in game   Post your hunter in game EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 1:36 am

if i can tell you to buy one, buy the official guide book (1200pages), cause you every thing you need to know this game except the stat of Fatalis (cause it's supposed to be a surprise for gamers)
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.bbactif.com
BlackRob183

BlackRob183

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Post your hunter in game   Post your hunter in game EmptyFri Oct 27, 2006 7:37 pm

Yea I know I have those books, the MHG one MHP and MH2 but I want to see pictures of that Master's Guide!
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Post your hunter in game   Post your hunter in game EmptySat Oct 28, 2006 4:02 am

There really is'nt much pictures in it. I see if my scanner still works.
Back to top Go down
RockmanX

RockmanX

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2006-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Post your hunter in game   Post your hunter in game EmptyFri Nov 10, 2006 10:05 pm

ok change of set now I'm using a Full Rathalos Blademaster !!! ( I know it better nana, kusharudaora, or upgrades of other armors, but I love this one!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your hunter in game   Post your hunter in game Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your hunter in game
Page 1 of 1