Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Diablos madness

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baium

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2006-09-30

Diablos madness Empty
PostSubject: Diablos madness   Diablos madness EmptySun Oct 01, 2006 1:04 am

Damn it, after fighting him 10 times i only got 4 Diablo slay/capture. The faillure is always same, run out of time Evil or Very Mad
I am using that ice SnS (which make from Dodobrango fang) to fight the beast. Is this weapon suitable to slay Diablos or i should change other weapon Question
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Diablos madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablos madness   Diablos madness EmptySun Oct 01, 2006 3:50 am

Baium wrote:
Damn it, after fighting him 10 times i only got 4 Diablo slay/capture. The faillure is always same, run out of time Evil or Very Mad
I am using that ice SnS (which make from Dodobrango fang) to fight the beast. Is this weapon suitable to slay Diablos or i should change other weapon Question
What do you bring to his fight?is your weapon upgraded? Ice is correct as i remember, but actually GS may work just as well.
Back to top Go down
Baium

Diablos madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablos madness   Diablos madness EmptySun Oct 01, 2006 4:37 am

My ice SnS is full upgrade and i using kushal armor 39 defense.
About my tools i just bring 10 potion, 10 whetstone, 5 Cold drink and 1 Psychoserum, the rest is taken from blue chest.

Maybe i just waste my time to cut the tail and horn also SnS seems cannot reach the stomach, its only hit the legs. The only chance to hit it is when Diablo fall and it takes a lot of efforts to do it Sad

I have a GS with ice element. Great Ice Serpentblade with 50 ice element Shocked shocking isn't and i don't think is gonna work against that twisted rhino No
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Diablos madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablos madness   Diablos madness EmptySun Oct 01, 2006 6:35 am

While it ain't a weapon that seemed to help me alot, I do find auto marking skill very useful when you're up against the diablos'or any that burrows as it accurately interpretes it's status and facing, I never got bowled over from underground as I can "see" the diablos lurking under the sands and run around it. Stuff I usaullybring along besides your standard whets/pots/hot/cooldrinks are5 flash bombs, 10 sonic bombs. I also try to make full use of the platform in area 9 and 3 and have the diablos charge towards the platform and get stuck there. There's also area 7 were it starts off, there's a rock formation in the center of this area that I use to lure the diablos to get stuck on before I attempt to get to it's head or tail. When there's no obstacles to make use off, I would parallel it's charge to avoid it and also to move near enough to the diablos as it comes to a halt, move in for a few hits and then start circling again to avoid it's attacks. I would always try to trip the diablos by attacking it's legs 1st then attempting to cut it's tail. It may sound crazy but by attacking it to cripple it to fall, even bows can be used to remove the diablo's tail! However I find it's screams pretty dangerous, so other then earplug gear, I'll recommend you fight it with weapons that allow you to block as it's the next most effective method to avoid getting stunned from it's screams besides using earplug armour, blocking the screams actually allows you a few brief moments to attack the diablos as it's scream animation is pretty long.
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Diablos madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablos madness   Diablos madness EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 1:43 am

the key to defeat him is the sonic bomb. bring up 10 of them, plus screamer and bomb tool to create plenty of new one. to avoid the loose of to much of sonic bomb, don't use use it when he is in fury mode, cause it doesn't work. i killed him with teiadora (dragon bone GS)
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.bbactif.com
Baium

Diablos madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablos madness   Diablos madness EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 8:00 am

Just killed 1 today with my trusty SnS. It takes 30 mnt to limp him plus another 10 mnt to kill it. >3 its really a crazy fight Twisted Evil
Btw i got item with claw simbol, rare 5. Is that the Twisted Horn Question
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Diablos madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablos madness   Diablos madness EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 11:33 am

Baium wrote:
Just killed 1 today with my trusty SnS. It takes 30 mnt to limp him plus another 10 mnt to kill it. >3 its really a crazy fight Twisted Evil
Btw i got item with claw simbol, rare 5. Is that the Twisted Horn Question

Unless you broke both it's horns, you will not get it's horns for reward. Twisted horn is reward for breaking a black diablo's horns.
Back to top Go down
Baium

Diablos madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablos madness   Diablos madness EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 5:52 pm

Yeah broke both of them. So the original Diablos doesn't have a twisted horn only the blac one Question
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Diablos madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablos madness   Diablos madness EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 7:02 pm

That's right. You however have a chance to get a "Majestic horn" from regular diablos, the chances are of course lower.
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Diablos madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablos madness   Diablos madness EmptyTue Oct 03, 2006 1:31 am

only 8% to get it from regular Diablos. otherwise, you'll get horn that's need for a red bubble quest et many part of diablos set (and every part of diab S). beware of the black one, he is really really tough... with steel skin
Back to top Go down
Baium

Diablos madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablos madness   Diablos madness EmptyTue Oct 03, 2006 5:49 am

Guess what, i tried the Black Diablos quest and those thing really "owned" me. The original is more friendly than this one.
Back to top Go down
Taitu

Number of posts : 17

Diablos madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablos madness   Diablos madness EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 3:01 pm

Heh, the most hilarious thing that ever happened to me when I was fighting a Diablos, was the Diablos roared, and a Vespoid flew up to its head... The Vespoid stung it and broke the Diablos' horns..

Anyway, the best strategy against Diablos, as said above is SB followed by FB.. Incapaciatates them for quite a long time, leaving them wide open for damage..
Back to top Go down
Baium

Diablos madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablos madness   Diablos madness EmptyMon Oct 09, 2006 8:48 am

Nah the black Diablo is really a "Monster", i give up using a melle weapon to fight him. Now i depend on my crossbow and ledge to kill him Razz
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Diablos madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablos madness   Diablos madness EmptyMon Oct 09, 2006 10:17 am

Baium wrote:
Nah the black Diablo is really a "Monster", i give up using a melle weapon to fight him. Now i depend on my crossbow and ledge to kill him Razz

I'm sure you can work on him when you get nastier weapons in your arsenal.
Back to top Go down
Baium

Diablos madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablos madness   Diablos madness EmptyMon Oct 09, 2006 7:19 pm

i already kill 2 of them but it takes a lot of bullet to kill it also the prize money is not worth for the ammo that i buy/make.
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Diablos madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablos madness   Diablos madness EmptyTue Oct 10, 2006 1:32 am

that's why i never use bowgun, crossbow, etc... only GS, SnS and Bow
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Diablos madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablos madness   Diablos madness EmptyTue Oct 10, 2006 9:40 am

Kamui wrote:
that's why i never use bowgun, crossbow, etc... only GS, SnS and Bow
Hey kamui, ever tried to cut it's tail with bows?
Back to top Go down
Baium

Diablos madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablos madness   Diablos madness EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 6:02 am

I used my bowgun only to slay the black one, for the original one i still used my Ice SnS. Btw cutting tail with bow Question how did you do that Oz Question
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Diablos madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablos madness   Diablos madness EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 8:02 am

Baium wrote:
I used my bowgun only to slay the black one, for the original one i still used my Ice SnS. Btw cutting tail with bow Question how did you do that Oz Question

You use a bow yet? if you do, you'll know that tapping forward on your R3 performs a short ranged attack by swiping an arrow. This attack counts as a slashing attack and you can cut tails with this attack.
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Diablos madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablos madness   Diablos madness EmptyThu Oct 12, 2006 7:05 am

you have to succed in hit his tail, that's high in ai, with with your arrow beating which low... i don't thing you can...
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Diablos madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablos madness   Diablos madness EmptyThu Oct 12, 2006 9:15 am

I was mostly bord at 1st when I tried, Only when I realised it's possible that I really put effort to try and cut tails. garuga, rathian have the weakest tails by far.
Back to top Go down
Baium

Diablos madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablos madness   Diablos madness EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 1:12 am

oz78 wrote:
Only when I realised it's possible that I really put effort to try and cut tails. garuga, rathian have the weakest tails by far.

Wait, Oz did you already fought Yian Garuga?
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Diablos madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablos madness   Diablos madness EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 10:14 am

Baium wrote:
oz78 wrote:
Only when I realised it's possible that I really put effort to try and cut tails. garuga, rathian have the weakest tails by far.

Wait, Oz did you already fought Yian Garuga?

Actually, I've done 400hrs of this game already... I loaded the psp's MHP from my freind to get the perks for MH dos. as well.
Now I'm just so bord of the game that I cannot sit through a mission without dozing off..sad..

Edit: Kamui, I usaully trip the monsters before getting the tail(shoots their legs), it's not too difficult. In fact your bow swipes dont bounce as easily as swords as there's no sharpness. The toughest tails to cut is both the gravios and black diablos. gravios because you can hardly trip it. I can only land a hit when it's either spouting sleep gas or charging. Black diablos is a pain as he's hardly charging at all, it seems that the AI prefers it to burrow all the time.can only pull off a hit or two when it on rare occasions charge at me and get jammed in walls.
Back to top Go down
Baium

Diablos madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablos madness   Diablos madness EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 10:29 pm

Wow 400hrs, i just got 255hrs. Also i want to fight Yian Garuruga so badly but i don't have a PsP, that really sucks u know.

About Diablo, is pitfall trap working on him. I know that Stun trap is work but i run out of stun sac.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Diablos madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablos madness   Diablos madness EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 2:03 am

Baium wrote:
Wow 400hrs, i just got 255hrs. Also i want to fight Yian Garuruga so badly but i don't have a PsP, that really sucks u know.

About Diablo, is pitfall trap working on him. I know that Stun trap is work but i run out of stun sac.

Edit:You can't use pitfall in desert area.

A lot of this game can be beaten easier with good preparation, you'll need to hunt for those materials in excess if you want to beat major bosses. If it's really tough to live in a fight, bring all combo books and materials to make the medicines.
Full heal
Diablos madness Spotionyj2.th
Full heal+stamina
Diablos madness Elixergk0.th

Unless they kill you in 1 hit, you'll not likely die because of no HP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diablos madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablos madness   Diablos madness Empty

Back to top Go down

Diablos madness
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next