Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Any word on a US release?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andraste

Andraste

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Any word on a US release? Empty
PostSubject: Any word on a US release?   Any word on a US release? EmptyThu Feb 08, 2007 8:05 am

Has anyone heard if MHP2 will ever make it overseas as Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (or 2nd?) I've hard at the Xbox 360 release party of Lost Planet that some of the Capcom Reps said we have a good chance of getting it. All I can do is hope so, looks damn awesome.
Back to top Go down
RockmanX

RockmanX

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2006-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Any word on a US release?   Any word on a US release? EmptyFri Feb 09, 2007 3:17 pm

I think the game will be called MHF 2nd mostly but we will know the real name when capcom usa released the annuncement of the game
Back to top Go down
Radd Spencer

Radd Spencer

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Any word on a US release?   Any word on a US release? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 2:42 pm

Apparently, it's coming to US and Europe in September 2007. Let's all hope so. And let's also hope it sells well enough to ensure future series translations.

I guess as part of the translation process, Capcom Europe (not USA) is removing the buckets of gore so you can't have hilarious end-quest screenshots like this...

Any word on a US release? Nosebleeduo9
(nose bleed... really bad nose bleed... lol)
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Any word on a US release?   Any word on a US release? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 2:08 am

WHAT A BLEEDING DUDE!!!!!!! I never had screen like it, most of time you only my dragon element flash!
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.bbactif.com
Xenentos
Guild Master
Xenentos

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Any word on a US release?   Any word on a US release? EmptyThu May 17, 2007 12:15 pm

I heard its coming to Eu sooner then Us.
EU: Aug.
US: Sept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any word on a US release?   Any word on a US release? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any word on a US release?
Page 1 of 1