Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Hello again   Hello again EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 11:10 am

It's 2016, Im sure everyone had gotten on with their lives, worked, lived, gotten settled.
I'm not sure how long this forum service would continue, but I'll be maintaining it till the service goes down.
The game was good when it lasted, and just a week ago, an animation was released for it. it's nice to see the franchise going but sadly kinda late.
Anyway, I hope everyone have had a good year, mine was fine even when I had to drop manythings, monster hunter included.
Hope to see you all sometime.
-oz78
Back to top Go down
A. Kirisame

A. Kirisame

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-08-04

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 10:58 pm

Hiya, I finally managed to find my way back in here again. It's crazy how much time has passed, and how much has the franchise grown since then. Part of me feels sad for not being able to join earlier, as I lacked for a long, long time my way to get back online. I'm glad that at least big oz still goes around here, for however much this site is going to last.

So, oz, if you ever see this: my time on this forum was pretty short, but I still deeply appreciate the aid and support that I've got from you, and the few rest of the community that was still active. People are doing their own thing now, some might have moved on from MH altogether, while others (like myself) still supports and cherishes the franchise. I now even managed to buy myself a 3DS, just to be able to play 4U.

I dunno if I will ever find you around in Gen XX or however is it going to be called the post Gen installment, but if I ever do, I will look forward to see new tips and pro-plays from you, and maybe from other old members from this same place.

May your life be full of enjoyment, happyness, and fulfillment, everyone. Always keep doing what you love most!
Back to top Go down
just

just

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 6:40 am

Every now and again memories of this forum come back to me, and looking back it was a time of pure joy and infatuation with MH. From the first foray with MHF2, all the way to MH World and Gen Ultimate I've had a fulfilling experience and continue to thoroughly enjoy the series.

I hope the same goes for the rest, and even if you've fallen out of love with MH on a whole, the memories of the fun that was had lives on.

Thanks to oz for still keeping this place up.
For anyone that still visits, I hope you're having a great life, here's to a lasting happiness ahead.

Just, signing out. o7
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again EmptyThu May 02, 2019 4:14 am

A. Kirisame wrote:
Hiya, I finally managed to find my way back in here again. It's crazy how much time has passed, and how much has the franchise grown since then. Part of me feels sad for not being able to join earlier, as I lacked for a long, long time my way to get back online. I'm glad that at least big oz still goes around here, for however much this site is going to last.

So, oz, if you ever see this: my time on this forum was pretty short, but I still deeply appreciate the aid and support that I've got from you, and the few rest of the community that was still active. People are doing their own thing now, some might have moved on from MH altogether, while others (like myself) still supports and cherishes the franchise. I now even managed to buy myself a 3DS, just to be able to play 4U.

I dunno if I will ever find you around in Gen XX or however is it going to be called the post Gen installment, but if I ever do, I will look forward to see new tips and pro-plays from you, and maybe from other old members from this same place.

May your life be full of enjoyment, happyness, and fulfillment, everyone. Always keep doing what you love most!

was a while since i can find the site, Ive dropped MH for a while now.
I hope since the year and half past your life have been good. Till next time.
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again EmptyThu May 02, 2019 4:16 am

just wrote:
Every now and again memories of this forum come back to me, and looking back it was a time of pure joy and infatuation with MH. From the first foray with MHF2, all the way to MH World and Gen Ultimate I've had a fulfilling experience and continue to thoroughly enjoy the series.

I hope the same goes for the rest, and even if you've fallen out of love with MH on a whole, the memories of the fun that was had lives on.

Thanks to oz for still keeping this place up.
For anyone that still visits, I hope you're having a great life, here's to a lasting happiness ahead.

Just, signing out. o7

Good to still see your presence just.
Ive lost this site address for a while and with PC breakdowns and what not, had trouble finding my way back.
I hope youve had it good.
cheers.

just likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Tavern :: The Flooding Room-