Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oonazushi the nightmare dragon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RockmanX

RockmanX

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Oonazushi the nightmare dragon Empty
PostSubject: Oonazushi the nightmare dragon   Oonazushi the nightmare dragon EmptyWed Nov 29, 2006 4:01 am

I unlocked that FUCKING dragon, but by now he is strongest than me, so what I can do against him? (also I'm using by now 2/5 of ReoSoul Blademaster and 3/5 of the rathalos)
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Oonazushi the nightmare dragon   Oonazushi the nightmare dragon EmptyWed Nov 29, 2006 4:40 am

i didn't founded him really tougth.
just hit him in neck when he shakes his tail. beware of his acid throwing, cause it will it you lot and erase your stamina.
when he don't shake his tail but yourself on his side, or behind him cause it could hit with toung.
when he is 40% left of health, you can cut his tail, and then it's really easy cause he can't hide anymore (visible every time)
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.bbactif.com
RockmanX

RockmanX

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2006-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Oonazushi the nightmare dragon   Oonazushi the nightmare dragon EmptyWed Nov 29, 2006 6:20 pm

that sound great, thanks kamui
Back to top Go down
jymbobjones

jymbobjones

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Oonazushi the nightmare dragon   Oonazushi the nightmare dragon EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:15 am

um wat monster is dat? can u tell me the english name cause ive noticed ur all using the japanease for the monsters such as the shogun ceantaur u called it something else
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Oonazushi the nightmare dragon   Oonazushi the nightmare dragon EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:22 am

Oonazuchi the Chameleon ancient dragon, the difference in versions and back then we don't really know the correct names.
Back to top Go down
jymbobjones

jymbobjones

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Oonazushi the nightmare dragon   Oonazushi the nightmare dragon EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 12:05 pm

oh ok thanks mate i was getting really confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oonazushi the nightmare dragon   Oonazushi the nightmare dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

Oonazushi the nightmare dragon
Page 1 of 1