Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ESP Amor set

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-Hunter

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-08-22

ESP Amor set Empty
PostSubject: ESP Amor set   ESP Amor set EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:20 am

in MH2 dos what set give ESP effect and adrelian(dont know how to spell it right xD)?? and amor effect that increse the GUnlance shott?
Back to top Go down
A. Kirisame

A. Kirisame

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-08-04

ESP Amor set Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESP Amor set   ESP Amor set EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:45 am

Well, according form what I've found the armor effect that increases the gunlance shots is the gunnery skill (when having 15 points, and also increases the damage from Ballistas S and Cannon S. Otherwise if it's between 10 and 15 it only increases the damage from Ballista S and Cannon S). The only armor listed in the wikia with that effect is the Hi-metal S set (one of the one you can actually buy). There are other armor parts of different sets that gives you points, but I don't think I've seen one that has the skill in all of the 5 armor parts, so maybe you'll need to gem a little in your armor and weapon to get what you want.

About the Adrenaline... well, there really doesn't look like there are many armor with that skill. Unless you can fight Fatalis in your version of Dos and can make X or Z armors, I don't think that there is much chance of having it ^^" The only time I've seen that skill on my game is in the training quest, with those earrings that gives your hunter a lot of skills xD

And about the ESP that I'd like to know myself, since I don't think that skill is offline in Dos ^^" Don't know about you X-hunter, but check in this page and where it tells you about the skill see if you have access to any of those armors: http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Miscellaneous_Skills
Back to top Go down

ESP Amor set
Page 1 of 1