Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help with Kirin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RockmanX

RockmanX

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Help with Kirin Empty
PostSubject: Help with Kirin   Help with Kirin EmptySun Nov 05, 2006 3:00 pm

where is his weak spot?? and which katana is better agains him? I have :

-Ogre Slayer (Ogre destruction Slash katana it's the literal translation)[the 2nd thunder katana]
-Dragon Katana <焔> (the first Crimson katana)
-Military Katana -> The Nana Katana
-Flying dragon Katana<Blue Leaf> -> 1st Poison Rathian Katana

also, what are those yellow ? items? If I get one my life drains...
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Help with Kirin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with Kirin   Help with Kirin EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 3:40 am

this item is a flag, you have to keep it and go to area 8 (in mountain), then climb the cliff until the highest point (with a mat for flag) (to go there, go through the little hole in the wall, then climb to the dragon skull and then climb on the left hand wall), then try to use this yellow item by pushing sqare button around the mat (not right near, you have to try on the whole plateform). congratulation, you have complete the Asub quest
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.bbactif.com
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Help with Kirin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with Kirin   Help with Kirin EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 8:46 am

My setup when I fought kirin is Gypceros "S" set w/o helm and PBA, average 30 Min.
IMO any decent weapon with green or better sharpness, armour wise high lightning resist is favourable.
I checked stats on kirin and it appears that it's has little elemental weakness, if any it would be fire or water. It's weak point is it's horn, striking it's head from the sides do not always count as a hit on it's horn. While a friend of mine likes to use lao shan hammer on the kirin, it's hardly of any use besides it's high damage. I'll recommend you to use any other slashing weapons unless you intend to train on kirin for the training mode quest.
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Town Chief
Kamui

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Help with Kirin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with Kirin   Help with Kirin EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 9:42 am

and beware of her fury. when an halo surrend her, try to not be near cause it's painfull, just wait she calm down
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.bbactif.com
RockmanX

RockmanX

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Help with Kirin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with Kirin   Help with Kirin EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 9:30 pm

so a great thunder resistance is better? nice time for do a Khezu massacre (Now I have a great fire katana MUAHAHAHA) and make his armor ( I only need make scars in all his body for a 8% of chance of get his "meat", and capturing him alive I will get another 3% chance, I know is low, but the rathalos plates are lower and by now I have 4 of those... [I'm sure that those are plates because their price is over 4000z])
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help with Kirin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with Kirin   Help with Kirin Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with Kirin
Page 1 of 1