Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone who is gunner need help please

Go down 
+2
MHFanatic11
Snw
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snw

Snw

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Anyone who is gunner need help please Empty
PostSubject: Anyone who is gunner need help please   Anyone who is gunner need help please EmptySun May 03, 2009 5:25 am

i just started to use light bowgun and need some advice.

Like best gun and need an armor with reload skill anyone know an armor with it?
Back to top Go down
Snw

Snw

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who is gunner need help please   Anyone who is gunner need help please EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:50 am

c'mon guys right now i use Rajang barrage and it took me 43 min to kill G-rank khezu LOL
Back to top Go down
MHFanatic11

MHFanatic11

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who is gunner need help please   Anyone who is gunner need help please EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:25 pm

i would try to get Monoblos S that is what i am doing to beat G-rank Green Plesioth
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who is gunner need help please   Anyone who is gunner need help please EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:16 am

It took you 43 mins to kill Khezu. I used the same gun and killed it in less then 30 mins, infact I kill almost every monster with that gun in less then 30 mins, regardless of rank.

If you want armour with a good deffence use Akator. If you want elemental resistance(?) you will need the Kirin armour. For the skill reload... I don't know of any armour with that but just mix a set together that ether(?) have the skill or the slots needed to give the set the skill, that's what I did to get autotraker, the only skill I need.
Back to top Go down
http://radsfilesranos.comicgenesis.com
Snw

Snw

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who is gunner need help please   Anyone who is gunner need help please EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:58 am

Nice, thanks guys
Back to top Go down
MHFanatic11

MHFanatic11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who is gunner need help please   Anyone who is gunner need help please EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:20 pm

No problem and i would take Ranos's advice because he is probally a 10x better gunner than me
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who is gunner need help please   Anyone who is gunner need help please EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:18 am

Light gun < Hvy Gun
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who is gunner need help please   Anyone who is gunner need help please EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:56 am

JG wrote:
Light gun < Hvy Gun

I would favour the light bow gun over heavy ones for mobility. That I suppose depends on your avaliable weapons and style.

I probably would take a heavy bow gun to battle the Khezu as I have a shield for the screams mix it with armour set for shot up, mix success rate and evade distance up(MHP2G) or survival(MHP2G)
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who is gunner need help please   Anyone who is gunner need help please EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:17 am

I prefer the attack over mobility

element attack up
evade distance up
speedfire + water S,Normal lvl 2

=]
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who is gunner need help please   Anyone who is gunner need help please EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:07 am

So true for G ranks, they have so much life I run out of ammunition mostly.
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who is gunner need help please   Anyone who is gunner need help please EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:29 am

I use a light bowgun for the speed needed to fight khezu and Tigrex S with high grade earplug.

I use light bowguns for most monsters, mainly for the fast ones like Kirin, Tigrex, Monoblos and Diablos. I use heavy bowgun for Loa Shan Lung, Fatalis and Gaoren(?).

I use my Akator armour mix(Akantor head(swords) and legs(guns), Kirin body, Tigrex arms and Bone U Belt) for most monsters. Tigrex S for Khezu, Basoirus(?) and Gravios. Kirin S for Kirin. Bone S for Chamelios. Akantor for Loa Shen Lung and Gaoren. Silver Sol(swords with Double Dragon Ultimus) for Akantor.
Back to top Go down
MHFanatic11

MHFanatic11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who is gunner need help please   Anyone who is gunner need help please EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:21 pm

Wow you really no ur stradigies with armor
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who is gunner need help please   Anyone who is gunner need help please EmptyWed May 06, 2009 11:07 am

Yep^-^
Back to top Go down
MHFanatic11

MHFanatic11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who is gunner need help please   Anyone who is gunner need help please EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:18 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
just

just

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who is gunner need help please   Anyone who is gunner need help please EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:30 pm

ooo... well, I can't help you here, but I suppose mobility is good for starters. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who is gunner need help please   Anyone who is gunner need help please EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:59 am

It's mostly true that mobility offers more for starters since the slower speed in movment and putting away your weapon very easily may lead to your death.
However Light bow gun sorely lacks the prowess of their heavier cousin , while the choice of munition seemed plentiful in comparison as many heavy bowguns have limited ammunition types to choose from, that do not mean heavy bow guns are inferior.
The inclusion of an option fo shields dranatically increases your survivability as you can block. Long barrels forgoing the option to block, making up with higher power.

For my case I would choose light bowguns for numerous encounters. Marathon runs however is so taxing on ammunition, I had to rely on heavy bowguns for increased power or I end up with only normal shots lvl 1 towards the end.

edit: I was so torn between typing out my last post and talking on the phone that everything i meant to type ended up missing. I finished up wha I started, it makes sense now!
edit2 to ease out my typos.

Last edited by oz78 on Fri May 08, 2009 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MHFanatic11

MHFanatic11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who is gunner need help please   Anyone who is gunner need help please EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:11 am

i vote that ranos and oz are the best person to ask anything to
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who is gunner need help please   Anyone who is gunner need help please EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:54 pm

oz78 wrote:
It's mostly true that mobility offers more for starters since the slower speed in movment and putting away your weapon very easily may lead to your death.
However Light bow gun sorely lacks the prowess of their heavier cousin , while the choice of munition seemed plentiful in comparison as many heavy bowguns have limited ammunition types to choose from, that do not mean heavy bow guns are inferior.
The inclusion of an option fo shields dranatically increases your survivability as you can block. Long barrels forgoing the option to block, making up with higher power.

For my case I would choose light bowguns for numerous encounters. Marathon runs however is so taxing on ammunition, I had to rely on heavy bowguns for increased power or I end up with only normal shots lvl 1 towards the end.

edit: I was so torn between typing out my last post and talking on the phone that everything i meant to type ended up missing. I finished up wha I started, it makes sense now!
edit2 to ease out my typos.

light bowgun is uncomparable to heavy bowgun to me...for general questing heavy guns are just so much faster and efficent you can clear most G quests solo in around 5-10 mins with the right heavy gun for the right monster...speedfire spam element shots and normal 2 shots are the only ammo you need for a 8000 hp G monster... its just so satisfying =]

the only occasions i light gun, is that i use Kirin trigun for crimson fata as i have big problems dodging his attacks with the heavy gun..plus it has awesome rapidfire which can destroy his armor mode and kill him pretty quick and the Rajang Fusilade with rapid crag S its good for supporting groups by ko'ing monsters which are normally difficult to ko.. like shogun and blos.
Back to top Go down
MHFanatic11

MHFanatic11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who is gunner need help please   Anyone who is gunner need help please EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:19 am

ok i add JG to the list
Back to top Go down
oz78
Town Chief
oz78

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who is gunner need help please   Anyone who is gunner need help please EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:22 pm

Hrm... ammo limits.. lol
Back to top Go down
MHFanatic11

MHFanatic11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who is gunner need help please   Anyone who is gunner need help please EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:54 pm

wow are u guys going to go at it in this tread or what because if so i call being the referee
Back to top Go down
Ranos

Ranos

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who is gunner need help please   Anyone who is gunner need help please EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:14 am

lol
Back to top Go down
MHFanatic11

MHFanatic11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who is gunner need help please   Anyone who is gunner need help please EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:54 am

ok lets fight no punches below the waist, the face is fair game, and chairs, ladders, hammers, etc. are aloud
lol!
Back to top Go down
jg
Town Chief
jg

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who is gunner need help please   Anyone who is gunner need help please EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:08 pm

lol wut ^
Back to top Go down
MHFanatic11

MHFanatic11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who is gunner need help please   Anyone who is gunner need help please EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:12 pm

I am talking about a brawl with house hold items used as weapons lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who is gunner need help please   Anyone who is gunner need help please Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone who is gunner need help please
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Monster Hunter Freedom 2 :: Quest and Other Helping-
Jump to: