Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need help to obtain Shotgun Pincer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snw

Snw

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Need help to obtain Shotgun Pincer Empty
PostSubject: Need help to obtain Shotgun Pincer   Need help to obtain Shotgun Pincer EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:32 am

i have killed shotgun ceantaur 17 times and 8 time as G ranked but haven't got any pincer who do i get them i have broken every singel piece of it.
Back to top Go down
Snw

Snw

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Need help to obtain Shotgun Pincer   Need help to obtain Shotgun Pincer EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:52 am

dont worry manage to get it myself. just did the shotgun enchantment quest at Village elder at got 3 of em xD
Back to top Go down
MHFanatic11

MHFanatic11

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Need help to obtain Shotgun Pincer   Need help to obtain Shotgun Pincer EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:11 pm

lol nice
Back to top Go down
just

just

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Need help to obtain Shotgun Pincer   Need help to obtain Shotgun Pincer EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:17 am

It's Shogun's Encampment. Shotgun?! XD Yes, that quest is the best way to get the pincers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help to obtain Shotgun Pincer   Need help to obtain Shotgun Pincer Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help to obtain Shotgun Pincer
Page 1 of 1